Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 19:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

To Share or Not to Share

Closed Thread
 
Old   #91
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 191
Received Thanks: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhoea View Post
would this satisfy you!!!!!
zhoea, is the the 14 or the 21?



trail1 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #92
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 77
Received Thanks: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhoea View Post
would this satisfy you!!!!!
only 1 problem with that pic why do you have account sever minimized in you taskbar, thats the same files you would have if you ran your own server?


flclkun is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #93
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by flclkun View Post
only 1 problem with that pic why do you have account sever minimized in you taskbar, thats the same files you would have if you ran your own server?
He is either testing it on his own server ot fking with us
Ominous is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #94
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 77
Received Thanks: 43
i can also tell that your char is in gm status as well (your char name is in purple, and you have the "unbuyable" cloak you must have done what i did and used *** hand, but i want to know. after you found this packet did you make that weap with or without *** hand? your not the only one here with GM powers you know?


flclkun is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #95
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 77
Received Thanks: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ominous View Post
He is either testing it on his own server ot fking with us
if hes fuking with us, i hope the admin bans him for being a complete ******
flclkun is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #96
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 326
Received Thanks: 438
All my test was done on a private server...then apply to retail server. If you are in my position are you going to risk all your Tier & talics just to experiment this stuff on the retails version.
zhoea is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #97
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 77
Received Thanks: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ominous View Post
I tried to upgrade a low lvl gloves with grace. Tried more than 15 time with tie 3 and tie4 and i found that the client send 1 or sometime 2 packages to the server.

The main package that it send is 33 bytes and starts 21 00 07, this pachage is send every time you fail or success.

The second package is 20 bytes and is send sometime and it starts with 14 00 06, and 4 out 6 times this package was send when the upgrade failed.

Now the last time my gloves were +4 so i thought what will happen if i send the same package again, i tried it and my client crashed but when i logged in again, the gloves were +5.

NOw guys if we compaire all out packages with can find a solution in here.
what packet did you send? the 21 00 , or the 14 00, becuase i have both.
flclkun is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #98
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 326
Received Thanks: 438
Yes its a GM account! try switching GM command *** Hand & Chicken hand just to find the right packet...Men your almost their but your out of patience....
zhoea is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #99
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 84
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
All my test was done on a private server...then apply to retail server. If you are in my position are you going to risk all your Tier & talics just to experiment this stuff on the retails version.
well he got a point there.
kramkram is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #100
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by flclkun View Post
what packet did you send? the 21 00 , or the 14 00, becuase i have both.
I only send the 21 , and then game crashed
Ominous is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #101
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 97
Received Thanks: 65
dont send the 14 00 one
its aserver update thing i think
21 00 does the upgrade for me XD ( just fails )
MissRoadkill is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #102
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 77
Received Thanks: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ominous View Post
I only send the 21 , and then game crashed
ok ive sent this one, and i keep getting the message that the upgradeing is failing, now i have mine set to send it continusly , but it doesnt crash. tell what you did step by step.


did your talics and gems in?, and while sending the packet hit upgrade,

or not hit upgrade?
flclkun is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #103
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 48
NOw the 21 was the same until +3 with tie3, when i got to +4 and +5 more than one byte changed

up to +3
21 00 07 11 00 8B 00 11 00 75 00 00 00 6D 00 00 04 00 73 00 09 00 74 00 E0 00 71 00 D8 00 72 00 38

+4 and +5
21 00 07 11 00 8B 00 11 00 8F 00 00 00 6D 00 00 04 00 73 00 09 00 74 00 60 00 71 00 D8 00 72 00 38
Ominous is offline  
Thanks
6 Users
Old   #104
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by flclkun View Post
ok ive sent this one, and i keep getting the message that the upgradeing is failing, now i have mine set to send it continusly , but it doesnt crash. tell what you did step by step.


did your talics and gems in?, and while sending the packet hit upgrade,

or not hit upgrade?
I only opened the upgrader, and send the package, didnt put any talic or gem in there.
Ominous is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #105
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 77
Received Thanks: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ominous View Post
NOw the 21 was the same until +3 with tie3, when i got to +4 and +5 more than one byte changed

up to +3
21 00 07 11 00 8B 00 11 00 75 00 00 00 6D 00 00 04 00 73 00 09 00 74 00 E0 00 71 00 D8 00 72 00 38

+4 and +5
21 00 07 11 00 8B 00 11 00 8F 00 00 00 6D 00 00 04 00 73 00 09 00 74 00 60 00 71 00 D8 00 72 00 38
i got the same thing, i think where almost there bud


flclkun is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
pa SHARE nmn ng CE nyo...^_^
closed
13 Replies - Grand Chase
Share with us
some one share with us this bug.. i have no posts to see it.. Multiply gold bars
0 Replies - Lineage 2
Why don't they share ? :(
I've seen a lot of ppl at dark bladers using speedhack... Once i saw an osmium gearred warrior with shadowsteel greatsword using speed hack but as...
8 Replies - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.