Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 10:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

To Share or Not to Share

Closed Thread
 
Old   #286
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 319
Received Thanks: 51
Ur pc must have a dual core processor to qualify.



jaidee is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #287
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 14
..

its time to sleep, i am dead... see yea soon very soon mine luck and ideas are with you guys...... i will be with you all the time


abzatzz is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #288
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 77
Received Thanks: 43
btw zhoea why where you banned from *************** lol
flclkun is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #289
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 77
Received Thanks: 43
when you think of it, if you do this on a private server, without fraps you will either get banned or have your items taken away, all it takes is for someone to start posting links to this thread on the private servers. then the Gms of those servers, will only assume you cheating to get them thus getting you banned. hell retail will just ban you ***. the only place to get away with this would be a pvp server and then they would still investigate you. seeing that you have to PAY to get +7 weap, and armors. so if someone just popped up with +6-+7 items outta no where your *** is grass.


i think it would still be worth it though seeing the ppl on this forum that are greedy as hell to get banned. serves them right for not helping out the community especially those who have come so close and receive no help from the others but i guess only retards are capitalists.


flclkun is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #290
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 191
Received Thanks: 32
how about let just this thread die?
trail1 is offline  
Old   #291
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 326
Received Thanks: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by flclkun View Post
btw zhoea why where you banned from *************** lol
They ban me for hacking & Spreading Thier RFRudokop
zhoea is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #292
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 77
Received Thanks: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by trail1 View Post
how about let just this thread die?
lol with a topic name like 100% success the thread wont die till someone either A: finds the right packet and releases it to everyone for the benifit of the community.

or

B: zhoea releases his finds


thats only way this thread is gonna disappear.
flclkun is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #293
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 326
Received Thanks: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatelliteKiD View Post
because he wants to fool us.


1. No announcement at PH RF Server that somebody make a +7's.
2. No Thread at the PH RF Forums about what he made.
3. Given us a screenshot that is working on PH RF but there is a GM Ring at his shortcut.

@zhoea
common gives us a proof. you wasting our time on this. lolzzz..
1. PH RF Server already have a Lots of +7 weaps & No one announce that the said person got a +7 weaps.
2. Not every person who got a +7 weaps always make a thread Just for what? showing to all people/ player that you have a Overpower weaps just to fear you!
3. GM Its not the actual GM Ring I edit my Item.edf just to change some Sprite. Like what i did on a Lvl1 Normal Grenade Launcher i can change the sprit to a lvl50 hora grenade Launcher. I try to Experiment like a Melee Punisher or Dreadnut using a Lvl50 Hora Grenade launcher
zhoea is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #294
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 2
forums this is a forum

overupgrading....
bandido45 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #295
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 13
hehe i know its hard but we nid screenies for proof
smash231 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #296
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 191
Received Thanks: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by flclkun View Post
lol with a topic name like 100% success the thread wont die till someone either A: finds the right packet and releases it to everyone for the benifit of the community.

or

B: zhoea releases his finds


thats only way this thread is gonna disappear.
i only said that cause you guys doubt if the 100% success rate is true.
if you guys dont think its true and dont know how close/far you are, then quit it. i've seen someone post that he hasnt got any sleep and worked for this **** for 11h or more and got angry cause he still cant get it. lol.

so thats why i said "how about let just this thread die".

besides, this thread already got lots of fcking leechers waiting for this cheat to be released.
and in NO DOUBT that they will share it to r f c h e a t s.
offtopic ftw!
trail1 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #297
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 77
Received Thanks: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by trail1 View Post
i only said that cause you guys doubt if the 100% success rate is true.
if you guys dont think its true and dont know how close/far you are, then quit it. i've seen someone post that he hasnt got any sleep and worked for this **** for 11h or more and got angry cause he still cant get it. lol.

so thats why i said "how about let just this thread die".

besides, this thread already got lots of fcking leechers waiting for this cheat to be released.
and in NO DOUBT that they will share it to r f c h e a t s.
offtopic ftw!
why is that a big deal if someone leechs the info their, that website is really fking retarded, they bock everything there. but from what ive heard in 2.1.6 they are makeing everything server sided, and CCR will start carrying out lawsuits againt ppl purposely edit packets. alot of private servers are gonna go down as well.
flclkun is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #298
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 326
Received Thanks: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by trail1 View Post
i only said that cause you guys doubt if the 100% success rate is true.
if you guys dont think its true and dont know how close/far you are, then quit it. i've seen someone post that he hasnt got any sleep and worked for this **** for 11h or more and got angry cause he still cant get it. lol.

so thats why i said "how about let just this thread die".

besides, this thread already got lots of fcking leechers waiting for this cheat to be released.
and in NO DOUBT that they will share it to r f c h e a t s.
offtopic ftw!
Your said is true....I think some already got a +5 straight without fail..using the 14 code...try to experiment & compare the Code for +5 & +6 using GM Command or try to Summon a Upgrader w/ 100% +7...
zhoea is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #299
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 191
Received Thanks: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by flclkun View Post
why is that a big deal if someone leechs the info their, that website is really fking retarded, they bock everything there. but from what ive heard in 2.1.6 they are makeing everything server sided, and CCR will start carrying out lawsuits againt ppl purposely edit packets. alot of private servers are gonna go down as well.
well, i've seen 3 or more cheats posted in there that was copy-pasted from this site.
and what does this site gets? nothing. lol.

CCR making everything server sided on 2.1.6? lol.
2.1.6 is already out.
CCR is focused on beta-testing a new patch, i forgot what it's called, a patch where a new race will arise + you look like youre in space.
so yeah, i doubt if "hat ive heard in 2.1.6 they are makeing everything server sided" will happen dude!
trail1 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #300
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 191
Received Thanks: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhoea View Post
Your said is true....I think some already got a +5 straight without fail..using the 14 code...try to experiment & compare the Code for +5 & +6 using GM Command or try to Summon a Upgrader w/ 100% +7...
this is also one reason why i grown tired of this success rate.
ive wasted 1stack of t1, about 40sets of t2, about 60 sets of t5 for the 21 00 packets on an online private server. that's still hard imo.
haha! ****. meh, ill return to farming later.


trail1 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
pa SHARE nmn ng CE nyo...^_^
closed
13 Replies - Grand Chase
Share with us
some one share with us this bug.. i have no posts to see it.. Multiply gold bars
0 Replies - Lineage 2
Why don't they share ? :(
I've seen a lot of ppl at dark bladers using speedhack... Once i saw an osmium gearred warrior with shadowsteel greatsword using speed hack but as...
8 Replies - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.