Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 17:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

To Share or Not to Share

Closed Thread

Old   #166

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ominous View Post
I ant sharing anything buddy

If you didnt get by now, there is no way you get it now
dude i just gave my oppinion about the title of this thread. I wasnt talking about anyone. If you're somehow offended then im sorry. What I said was not intended to offend anyone. is that clear?

Thanks
1 User
Old   #167

Quote:
Originally Posted by flclkun View Post
and there are ppl that do contribute, that dont have very many posts.no matter i have a gm account and i will find the packet being a gm makes it easier, and i will share.its better than being a little assclown about it and not shareing. when the WHOLE fking forum is devoted to hacking/cheating a game.

The only thing i ask when i share this is that someone must be able to provide as much hidden content from R F - C H E A T S. O R G as much as possible.

ay ay ay sir... i agreed!

why not share, this site is devoted to hacking/cheating or whatsoever to play at the maximum lvl. hahaha not to mention my post. its quite very low. lolx but manages to read every threads here.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #168

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiver21 View Post
ay ay ay sir... i agreed!

why not share, this site is devoted to hacking/cheating or whatsoever to play at the maximum lvl. hahaha not to mention my post. its quite very low. lolx but manages to read every threads here.
lol... that ones nice.. try to make it private just for 30 votes and above.. not including me.. few votes
Thanks
1 User
Old   #169

Quote:
Originally Posted by borlet View Post
dont have that much money in RF PoA,its a bit laggy there and its not fun to play w/lags.talics are f*cking priced too high.its better to waste things than wasting time,i think =)

anyway,im still trying
Quote:
Originally Posted by chowking202 View Post
20sets???????.....................

IVE WASTED 35 SETS OF MID GEMS AND KEEN TALICS!!!!!

you guyz from rpoa? im from poa too! whats ur races? im cora and i want to have maybe +5 weapons so that it can be traded to elems coz i got hacked a week ago and tried to build from scratch and i need ur help trying to get back to the game. i want to kik their butz with my awesome char, charooot!

thx guyz!

Thanks
1 User
Old   #170

Quote:
Originally Posted by edtexodus View Post
The packages for success and failure on weapons are the same for the CM RFO. Armor changes now and then, but resending or filtering the success package on the same item on the same level upgrade still gives the usual random chance of upgrading. That leads me to the conclusion that at least on the CM RFO Version, upgrade success is server sided.
i agree with you, if it doesn't work on the official server there's no point searching.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvreggie09 View Post
lol... that ones nice.. try to make it private just for 30 votes and above.. not including me.. few votes
anyways im just playing private server so no harm on trying to official server. lolx. why not to share? give and take bro.!! more power
Thanks
1 User
Old   #172

im new here and as i was running through this thread, it seems some people don't like to share these cheats. cheating may be wrong but sharing a cheat and helping sum1 smile counts... HEHEHEHE...

nyways, i cant seem to figure out anything with this yet and im still downloading the kaswyn server patch for my own server coz i accidentally overwrote the rf_online.bin... can sumbody send it to me through email? the rf_online.bin for kaswynn server repack???? pretty plssss.....
Thanks
1 User
Old   #173

PM me Zhoe if u want to share it to me.. all i need is the offset..... i helped a lot of People... i cant try it coz im not playing @ private servers anymore... talics are very expensive in PHro... anyway thanks man
Thanks
1 User
Old   #174

Ok -.- well according to zhoe i dont have the right packet .... my packet works until about +4 then stops

-.- gonna find another value
Thanks
1 User
Old   #175

anyone a gm on a private server who can gimme talicts to test with XD cant do it on officail any more ( no tlaics)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #176

^^^^^ Im making my own just to test this stuff im just restoring some database hope it will work with out glitch
Thanks
1 User
Old   #177

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissRoadkill View Post
anyone a gm on a private server who can gimme talicts to test with XD cant do it on officail any more ( no tlaics)
I am installing a local one to test them
Thanks
1 User
Old   #178

dude, its killing me.. give us a hint.. the offset.. what packet should i change it to..
Thanks
1 User
Old   #179

Exclamation ... :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvreggie09 View Post
dude, its killing me.. give us a hint.. the offset.. what packet should i change it to..

its like a hell for the brain, i dont sleep 24h, from that 8 hours were in this post game and... f... 12h alread with out food and drink, i am already daed...
Thanks
1 User
Old   #180

What item do you use WPE?? or T search??

@people Begging for the code

CAn you all please shut up?? You need to think it for your self you all have brain you just need to use them to analize.. dont beg you must create your own work for the success.. wtf

Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread