Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 06:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

accounts getting hacked

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
accounts getting hacked

have you noticed, that as rf becomes more popular more ppl are victims of account hacks.

Generally this is cuase by some dum *** sharing his account info with someone they really dont know. I also know this is the most shittest way to get items.

But what iam looking for is how its done so i can find a way to prevent this from happening to me.

I know of
keyloggers
password/username sharing
server file hacking

what other ways do you guys know of (if any) how these guys are doing it. This tends to happen most on pServers, mostly on rf addiction (gamehaze)

btw PLZ DONT POST HOW TO DO THIS WE DONT NEED MORE PPL BEING ABLE TO HACK ACCOUNTS!

Old   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by flclkun View Post
have you noticed, that as rf becomes more popular more ppl are victims of account hacks.

Generally this is cuase by some dum *** sharing his account info with someone they really dont know. I also know this is the most shittest way to get items.

But what iam looking for is how its done so i can find a way to prevent this from happening to me.

I know of
keyloggers
server file hacking

what other ways do you guys know of (if any) how these guys are doing it. This tends to happen most on pServers, mostly on rf addiction (gamehaze)

btw PLZ DONT POST HOW TO DO THIS WE DONT NEED MORE PPL BEING ABLE TO HACK ACCOUNTS!
eyeloggers.

Old   #3

sql inject
Old   #4

Most people send a file like a 1 hit K.O hack, +4 ore mining, etc,,
Mostly this files have a keylogger,
if u install them, the keylogger will get your username and password, and send it to
the sender

Old   #5

thats y u scan them ._.
Old   #6

nid to access their database!im not xure about dat!
Old   #7

Zzzzzz how come ?? maybe your at net cafe? is it possible to send it to the hacker?
Old   #8

scam site, i've been a victim of this, my elems gone weaps gone, and all of my resources, so im building from scratch, and thx for the hack, i got now an objective to find any possibilities to get my revenge... lolx
Old   #9

Maybe this is because of noobs that think that all programs they download are hacks. And they only download keyloggers and then say this don't work... Better they learn to download programs from a better source like this web ^^ NO VIRUSE NOT KEYLOGGERS ALL CLEAN I LOVE ELITEPVPERS
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by flclkun View Post

I know of
keyloggers
server file hacking

i know someone with this kind of gimmick. a friendly hacker i know in Philippines...

the above posters was right about a Scam site, key loggers and eye loggers. some uses sub7 programs. other SQL injecting
Old   #11

the only things that makes your account being hacked are:

1. KeyLoggers
2. EyeLoggers
3. Programs that requires your account passwords.
4. Other is an Network Scanners, it scans anything when you input
username and password in the RFO Launcher.
Old   #12

if you download from someone from this site a 1 hit KO or an autoloot file you just successfully installed a keylogger in your system.
Old   #13

now its not only when u download from someone....even when u open ur email a virus or any spyware might infected into ur computer which periodically sending a data back to the sender.

so my suggestion is, pay attention to any file that u would like to download and pay more and more atttention to open an email if u think u don't know the sender...
Old   #14

the hacker can be also detect my Storage pass?
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivans03 View Post
the hacker can be also detect my Storage pass?
might be hacker or cracker....LOL
storage pass might be saved in the server sided...but it is not impossible for anyone who have ability to search down on their server as long as they pass the firewall