have you noticed, that as rf becomes more popular more ppl are victims of account hacks.
Generally this is cuase by some dum *** sharing his account info with someone they really dont know. I also know this is the most shittest way to get items.
But what iam looking for is how its done so i can find a way to prevent this from happening to me.
I know of
keyloggers
password/username sharing
server file hacking
what other ways do you guys know of (if any) how these guys are doing it. This tends to happen most on pServers, mostly on rf addiction (gamehaze)
btw PLZ DONT POST HOW TO DO THIS WE DONT NEED MORE PPL BEING ABLE TO HACK ACCOUNTS!
have you noticed, that as rf becomes more popular more ppl are victims of account hacks.
Generally this is cuase by some dum *** sharing his account info with someone they really dont know. I also know this is the most shittest way to get items.
But what iam looking for is how its done so i can find a way to prevent this from happening to me.
I know of
keyloggers
password/username sharing
server file hacking
what other ways do you guys know of (if any) how these guys are doing it. This tends to happen most on pServers, mostly on rf addiction (gamehaze)
btw PLZ DONT POST HOW TO DO THIS WE DONT NEED MORE PPL BEING ABLE TO HACK ACCOUNTS!
Most people send a file like a 1 hit K.O hack, +4 ore mining, etc,,
Mostly this files have a keylogger,
if u install them, the keylogger will get your username and password, and send it to
the sender
scam site, i've been a victim of this, my elems gone weaps gone, and all of my resources, so im building from scratch, and thx for the hack, i got now an objective to find any possibilities to get my revenge... lolx
Maybe this is because of noobs that think that all programs they download are hacks. And they only download keyloggers and then say this don't work... Better they learn to download programs from a better source like this web ^^ NO VIRUSE NOT KEYLOGGERS ALL CLEAN I LOVE ELITEPVPERS
have you noticed, that as rf becomes more popular more ppl are victims of account hacks.
Generally this is cuase by some dum *** sharing his account info with someone they really dont know. I also know this is the most shittest way to get items.
But what iam looking for is how its done so i can find a way to prevent this from happening to me.
I know of
keyloggers
password/username sharing
server file hacking
what other ways do you guys know of (if any) how these guys are doing it. This tends to happen most on pServers, mostly on rf addiction (gamehaze)
btw PLZ DONT POST HOW TO DO THIS WE DONT NEED MORE PPL BEING ABLE TO HACK ACCOUNTS!
i know someone with this kind of gimmick. a friendly hacker i know in Philippines...
the above posters was right about a Scam site, key loggers and eye loggers. some uses sub7 programs. other SQL injecting
the only things that makes your account being hacked are:
1. KeyLoggers
2. EyeLoggers
3. Programs that requires your account passwords.
4. Other is an Network Scanners, it scans anything when you input
username and password in the RFO Launcher.
now its not only when u download from someone....even when u open ur email a virus or any spyware might infected into ur computer which periodically sending a data back to the sender.
so my suggestion is, pay attention to any file that u would like to download and pay more and more atttention to open an email if u think u don't know the sender...
might be hacker or cracker....LOL
storage pass might be saved in the server sided...but it is not impossible for anyone who have ability to search down on their server as long as they pass the firewall
Accounts getting hacked 04/19/2012 - Shaiya - 6 Replies Has anyone lately got their account hacked?
Mine has been hacked for the second time in 1 week, I bet it has to be the same hacker... I know this is crazy and gets me so mad... but what are possible ways to hack a Shaiya account? "ATENTION" I'm not asking the ways to hack a Shaiya account, so I can do it myself, but to know the ways it is possible to hack a Shaiya account, so I can do my best to prevent from happening again. Because after the first time I got hacked, I changed my password to a...
Hacked Accounts 02/10/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 5 Replies Some players are nagging about thier hacked accounts.
Especially Newbies in the forums.
Here's a link to Meg's post. Steps on How to Recover Your Hacked Accounts (Updated 11-12-09)
I'll give you a head start on what its all about, and what to fill up.
Hacked Accounts? 12/05/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies Ok, I don't want any specifics here, because i don't want to do it, only setup a good defence against being hacked. :confused:
I have been reading and hearing about accounts being hacked...even my good friend had his hacked while we were talking. (He DC'd then came back on 30 minutes later very upset) Many of these folks claim they don't use illegal programs...like i care...hehe. But, i am taking them at face value.
HOW are people being hacked in game when they don't share info or...
Hacked Accounts 03/08/2008 - Main - 4 Replies i had some shopadmins some months ago and now i need a paypal to buy something so can someone give me please?:rolleyes:
Hacked Accounts 02/23/2008 - Kal Online - 3 Replies i had some shopadmins some months ago and now i need a paypal to buy something so can someone give me please?:rolleyes: