Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 05:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RF INDO HACK PLSSS Y_Y

Discussion on RF INDO HACK PLSSS Y_Y within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/01/2008, 07:24   #106

elite*gold: 0
alo all i want to ask a few question ^^
pd saat pake cheat flyng wa pake serangan area, tp kok yg kena hit cm 1 momon aja ya. momon sekitarnya ga kena
and where i can get cheat momon cant attack ?
thx
Old 05/01/2008, 09:10   #107

@BROER
Hello i'm newbie here, and i really "desperate" for knowing this site.....geezzz....if i knew, and why i dont know it, for a years ago....ahahahha
i wanna ask you, i saw cheat for money (dallant, disena, cp) in other web, but he or she dont want to share it another....did you already know about it?
could you share it here?
thanks before....ofcourse for the answer ^^
Old 05/01/2008, 19:06   #108

momon cant attack = fly hack....

just on ur client it seems flying but on other ppl client,
ur on land..

@swiss77,

buy cheat from DJDION,
he have 1hit kill on mob..LOL
but it so damm expensive
Old 05/01/2008, 19:58   #109

when u use flying hack momon can't attack but u can attack momon only with your skill..
be carefull wiht this cheat guys because it makes another race curious with u.. and will tell the GM sooner or later.. hehehe.. my char had been banned from GM because using flying hack.. T_T the banned permanently hihi.. untung char cupu gw hehehe... just for fun guys...

BTW YaRFoB really can work in RF indo? wow... mantap.. ^_^
but i thing it useless for lvl 40++ because the momon become stronger and need more potion to do solo hunt... it will usefull for farming with ArmorRider (ati2 aja jangan ketemu bangsa lain bisa meleduk tuh bemo) hihihi...
Old 05/02/2008, 03:46   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by genSWTOD View Post
^^^^

his right it always change, both of A4 07 and 80 3F
i was froze them before but still change... Eeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........

would someone help me....
try to use POINTER, if you dont know how to set a pointer go here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioshi1 View Post
alo all i want to ask a few question ^^
pd saat pake cheat flyng wa pake serangan area, tp kok yg kena hit cm 1 momon aja ya. momon sekitarnya ga kena
and where i can get cheat momon cant attack ?
thx
area...? is that close range attack...?
Fly hack is set for range attack...hmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sepatujaya View Post
@BROER
Hello i'm newbie here, and i really "desperate" for knowing this site.....geezzz....if i knew, and why i dont know it, for a years ago....ahahahha
i wanna ask you, i saw cheat for money (dallant, disena, cp) in other web, but he or she dont want to share it another....did you already know about it?
could you share it here?
thanks before....ofcourse for the answer ^^

moeny cheat is only available at private server so far...but I aint sure if in Official Server got one too...
Old 05/02/2008, 05:43   #111

to broer:
yes i use range attack but with magic, my job is grazier cora.
so cheat flying only good for long range attack like launcher?
Old 05/02/2008, 06:22   #112

Dear Broer,
i have rumor hmm not rumor exactly my friend has told me that we can edit Potion price/or potion id DB n change to desirable value
He can sell the potion with 1million price!!!but suddenly the server was crashed
wew...
TIPS if u wanna rich......just Farming....farming in calliana use engginer LV 45 or hobo use engginer LV40 use guard tower n BUG it underground using fly hack....using premium service...sometimes u get ELEMENT....u'll rich in no time...hmm NO PAIN NO GAIN!!!!!

wkwkwkkwwkwkkwkwk di venus ada yang bisa cheat bikin booster selalu berhasil sehari ada kale bikin 15 booster...anehnya dia gak pernah ke banned...check it out..hihii
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2008, 06:41   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioshi1 View Post
to broer:
yes i use range attack but with magic, my job is grazier cora.
so cheat flying only good for long range attack like launcher?
perhaps it only works for single target...not area.
I saw at the other thread..it also works for force, but they arent mentioning about area or single attack.
Keep trying bro....perhaps change the altitude a bit...as the other mob might be to far

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychojack View Post
Dear Broer,
i have rumor hmm not rumor exactly my friend has told me that we can edit Potion price/or potion id DB n change to desirable value
He can sell the potion with 1million price!!!but suddenly the server was crashed
wew...
TIPS if u wanna rich......just Farming....farming in calliana use engginer LV 45 or hobo use engginer LV40 use guard tower n BUG it underground using fly hack....using premium service...sometimes u get ELEMENT....u'll rich in no time...hmm NO PAIN NO GAIN!!!!!

wkwkwkkwwkwkkwkwk di venus ada yang bisa cheat bikin booster selalu berhasil sehari ada kale bikin 15 booster...anehnya dia gak pernah ke banned...check it out..hihii
yes..somebody already did change the price on .edf but got crashed.
making an engineer....LOL...takes more time...unless u got a friend to lvl u up till 40 (1 day is enough) for me...I play at home....so nobody around...
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2008, 08:59   #114

another way to get rich

Quote:
Originally Posted by broer View Post
moeny cheat is only available at private server so far...but I aint sure if in Official Server got one too...
thx for the information, looks like we must farming and farming and farming and hopes that **** f**kin monsta' drop elemental items lol

hmmm how about cheat "no delay for elite skills or doomblast", it's seems possible right? maybe same typical as buff master, but i haven't get the right "formula" to do that...CE ofcourse.
so, if we put it all into macro, they can use together and.......pit boss sendirian lagi d wahaha
Old 05/02/2008, 15:44   #115

flying hack can hit area guys as long as you have the right altitude and have area skill definitely.. i have proof it with my char wizzard in bellato.. and it's very good to increasing your level rapidly hehe... lvl 41 to 45 just for 4 hour CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT HEHE...
Old 05/03/2008, 05:16   #116

is there any hint for the right altitude ? i've change the altitude all the ways and still acn't get the area skill works, and sometimes the mobs kill me lol because its reach my char
Old 05/03/2008, 16:02   #117

DJdion cheat?
Damage for striker?
it's cheap yeah?

but i must sell my handphone 1st

(gegeh)

some1 can help me?
i can dupe CP/Disena/Dallant

but it's only client side,,,
give me clue pls,,,

once again
can you give me Skill no delay??
i'm very "pusing" to try that,,,

WPE alwayz make me DC at server

huh capedeh
i'm sory my english bad okeh?

bicos ai em not from inglish
Old 05/04/2008, 05:22   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0n4r View Post
is there any hint for the right altitude ? i've change the altitude all the ways and still acn't get the area skill works, and sometimes the mobs kill me lol because its reach my char
there's no hint for each location....as it different...deppend on your cerrent altitude...

note: try to plus 80-100 from ur current altitude.
Old 05/05/2008, 06:22   #119

I've see other using hack premium service for 10x exp,pt and drop!!!!! OMG ****....dropnya buanyakk buanget,...ada yang tau clue about this?? is address around 80 3f?
Old 05/05/2008, 06:37   #120

dupe gold is there dpend on each server?