Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 07:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

attack speed with CE

Discussion on attack speed with CE within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
attack speed with CE

i wonder something ,
we can change running speed with CE but can we chage the attack speed with CE with same way?
i tried with melee it is a bit difficult to get the right numbers but may be with launcher.
i would like yo know whats the basic paunch speed number . isthat 0.00 as running? TY
Old 04/06/2008, 15:20   #2

try to find it in the forum... there are many topic asking for some direction =D
Old 04/06/2008, 16:12   #3

No I guess attack speed is server side. Same with HP,FP,SP, def, attack, dodge, accu and etc. But still this just a theory maybe someday someone will prove that this theory is wrong.
Old 04/06/2008, 16:22   #4

I know that for accretian launcher it is possible, but I dont remeber how to do it, some1 posted it on one forum but hide is too high, I think I could do it by myslef but thats a lot of researching and I am very lazy and stopped playing rf for some time. regards
Old 04/06/2008, 17:07   #5

Hmm let see i tried to change attack speed .... i did on my character menu .... BUT since the real attack speed var is on the server ... nothing happneed ...

also tried this with dodge ... nuthing happened
Old 04/06/2008, 17:23   #6

Yeah we can edit the values on our sight but the server has the original values. So even if you change ur dodge to 500 you still can be hit by low level monsters.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2008, 05:26   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsufuri View Post
I know that for accretian launcher it is possible, but I dont remeber how to do it, some1 posted it on one forum but hide is too high, I think I could do it by myslef but thats a lot of researching and I am very lazy and stopped playing rf for some time. regards
about the one your talking about.. I was able to copy-paste that post before it was hided.. im willing it to share if you guys are willing to share results..
Old 04/07/2008, 07:25   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kemz View Post
about the one your talking about.. I was able to copy-paste that post before it was hided.. im willing it to share if you guys are willing to share results..
pm me it. i will try to make trainer later or some files that will aloow to use mad speed with launcher ^^
Old 04/07/2008, 08:11   #9

Oh I have nothing to do with this I am Cora. No offense guys.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2008, 13:03   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kemz View Post

i'll try it,could you pm me the post,please....i will share the result to you...THX
Old 04/07/2008, 13:48   #11

You can increase attack speeb by modifying Item.dat. Look at the range dress because it increases attack speed. But I dunno exactly what byte to change.
Old 04/07/2008, 15:07   #12

Yep, you can use CE for that. And you must also edit your character's value too. Btw somehow its only work when you wearing launcher's armor, it wont work if you using melee/rnage armor.
Old 04/07/2008, 17:03   #13

Guys, will you please provide links for this hack that will make me decrease the delay of my launcher.... I've been searching for hours here with no luck of finding anything. Thanks.
Old 04/07/2008, 18:58   #14

u can increase normal weapon attack speeds if ur an accreation....

before u can however u need to be able to use a siege kit i.e. 30+

1. switch to keyboard mode
2. equip a launcher
3. run forwards and backwards quickly - i.e. tap forward and back a few times
4. quickly press the siege kit 3-4 times - so it bugs the animation, if done right u should be stood like u are sieged but have no siege kit visable
5. change ur weapon to a normal melee / ranged

this only makes pting much easier and DOESN'T ALLOW SKILL USAGE - even siege skills

if it doesn't work then try running for longer, or pressing the siege kit faster / more / less till it does.... works on CM:RFo version and previous
Old 04/07/2008, 20:01   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by small1337 View Post
u can increase normal weapon attack speeds if ur an accreation....

before u can however u need to be able to use a siege kit i.e. 30+

1. switch to keyboard mode
2. equip a launcher
3. run forwards and backwards quickly - i.e. tap forward and back a few times
4. quickly press the siege kit 3-4 times - so it bugs the animation, if done right u should be stood like u are sieged but have no siege kit visable
5. change ur weapon to a normal melee / ranged

this only makes pting much easier and DOESN'T ALLOW SKILL USAGE - even siege skills

if it doesn't work then try running for longer, or pressing the siege kit faster / more / less till it does.... works on CM:RFo version and previous
range armor allow u to attack faster without bug/hack btw ^^