Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 00:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

someone using 1 hit kill

Discussion on someone using 1 hit kill within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/02/2008, 19:18   #16

elite*gold: 0
i saw guy who has got sword and hit that fast like machinegun or faster, has rudkop have that option ?? or another hack
Old 04/02/2008, 20:57   #17

Received Thanks: 1,091
I will make it clear that RudoKop DOES NOT HAVE SUCH OPTION!!! Look on screenshots of it. Actually RudoKop was made only for harvesting ores at the start. Translating from russian RudoKop means ''Ore miner''. So all the other options are add-on's. It is not a wonder tool. It has loads of options but it doesnt make you king of the game and instant leader.
Old 04/03/2008, 02:14   #18

To my knowledge the rudokop bot can remove the delay between the two launcher skills.

A launcher with a wind talic is useless btw, because the ammunition determines the attack element.
Old 04/03/2008, 09:38   #19

Received Thanks: 1,091
EDTEXODUS it does not have such option aswell. It can't crack the delay 'coz it is server side. Every time you attack server desides the damage and the delay nad stuff. If you crack the server than maybe...
Old 04/03/2008, 22:03   #20

Not the skill cooldown, but the time between two different skills. He probably uses Compound siege and Doomblast after another without delay between the two skills. The cooldown of those skills will still be normal. I know for fact that Rudokop can remove the delay between different spells (Dark wrote that), so i suppose it works for all skills.
Old 04/06/2008, 22:07   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by edtexodus View Post
He probably uses Compound siege and Doomblast after another without delay between the two skills.
CSiege = def kit
DBlast = Offense kit

so... ^^
Old 04/07/2008, 09:54   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by raving_dude View Post
I will make it clear that RudoKop DOES NOT HAVE SUCH OPTION!!! Look on screenshots of it. Actually RudoKop was made only for harvesting ores at the start. Translating from russian RudoKop means ''Ore miner''. So all the other options are add-on's. It is not a wonder tool. It has loads of options but it doesnt make you king of the game and instant leader.
it has that option m8 but only for accretian lunchers only...

Quote:
To my knowledge the rudokop bot can remove the delay between the two launcher skills.

A launcher with a wind talic is useless btw, because the ammunition determines the attack element.
your right about that to m8... ive tried it my self on darks test drive version.. but for now i spend 60 euro for that bot..

Quote:
Not the skill cooldown, but the time between two different skills. He probably uses Compound siege and Doomblast after another without delay between the two skills. The cooldown of those skills will still be normal. I know for fact that Rudokop can remove the delay between different spells (Dark wrote that), so i suppose it works for all skills.
you mean the ninja move.... u just need to use the cry emote on that one
Old 04/07/2008, 09:56   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Maybe. View Post
CSiege = def kit
DBlast = Offense kit

so... ^^
may be thats the bug for lunchers than can use SKit while runing LOL
Old 04/08/2008, 13:03   #24

no ihave seen it with my eyes directly
thats 1 hit kill
Old 04/08/2008, 22:54   #25

The lvl 50 kit can do both, compound and doomblast.
Old 04/09/2008, 19:02   #26

ive heard about the 10xdamage,1hit,multihit,Damage hack.. They say the tool is CE only and some browsing memory region and changing something.. but i dont know what to actually scan,what value,and type.. T_T
Old 05/06/2008, 05:04   #27

instead of asking for the software or whatever ...................... why not ask how its done and simply post it here.....LOL do you think someone would bother sending thingies to those mails............ ask how its done then be creative.....
Old 05/10/2008, 23:33   #28

it was not 1 hit kill you fool

is a full +6 or +7 acc with siege and perfect elemtals....affff

any of you guys already got a full chat once in life???
Old 05/11/2008, 13:12   #29

well...
something happened to me when i was using the 10x launcher atk...

i was attacking a cora in a CW which has a lvl 50 archon set which has a very high defense...
while i was attacking it began to lag in the point that i cant see anything than my character!!
but i can still see that im still attacking....when everything became normal BOOM the lvl 50 cora is dead on the floor!!
this happened to me 2 x already and my weapon is only a +2 lvl 45 intense missile launcher!!
well i also got reported c2x already but my character was still not banned
Old 05/11/2008, 14:22   #30

ei!

i can 1 hit a ABA with only 1 pressure! +6 SI hora sword + 3 perfect element 30/25 30 attack 25 dodge + 55% burst shop potion and buff!

and the quick kill wont work on online chars !