Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 18:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

hex editor

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hex editor

whats the best or a good hex editor to use?

Old   #2

Received Thanks: 1,066
mcoy143 I didn't see ti coming from you!!! Use google for fu*k sake!!! Dude you are a good person here but dont make any threads like this! Please?!?!?!
Hex editors are mostly free. So why not try google??? Oh yeah forgot, there has never been any hex editor that can completely decode RFO!!! Well good luck!!!

Old   #3

Try Hexprobe (not freeware but you can try cracked version) or WinHex(not freeware too) or just any free hex editor :P use google mate ^^ but in my opinion Hexprobe is the best!
Old   #4

See even tsufuri agrees about using google!!! So dont be mad about what I said!!! Google is universal and doesn't hide the illegal stuff so it free to roam about anything!!! So use the freedom you are given!!!

Old   #5

xvi32

friedly to user
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by raving_dude View Post
See even tsufuri agrees about using google!!! So dont be mad about what I said!!! Google is universal and doesn't hide the illegal stuff so it free to roam about anything!!! So use the freedom you are given!!!
The fact is 'Raving_dude' your attitude towards players is not good.

swearing is almo every post? ... not good foryourself

you threaten to report people ... keep up your swearing etc and we will see who gets banned.
Old   #7

What the hell??? A 9 poster threats me??? YES!!! I consor my so called ''bad'' word!!! So there is nothing to hang on!!! And you reporting me for every post is called ''harrasing'' which is illegal too so stop while you can!!!
Thanks
4,294,967,295 Users
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by raving_dude View Post
What the hell??? A 9 poster threats me??? YES!!! I consor my so called ''bad'' word!!! So there is nothing to hang on!!! And you reporting me for every post is called ''harrasing'' which is illegal too so stop while you can!!!
for 1 it aint harrasment ... a 9 poster threatening you yeah .. fact is iv been on these forums since 2005 .. watching for people like u ..

go look up what harrasment is then come back little boy
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9

trooper just let it go man, its true he has been here longer and honostly he has been more active than any one ive seen here. (rf forum), u guys come here find what u want and never come back.
Old   #10

Midnite712 thanks for support!!! Hope you will stay here aswell and help in developing this forum/site/heven!!! If you have a question than ask it in my thread: Help for noobs and others!!!