Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 00:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

info needed,in exchange w/ my bypass

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
info needed,in exchange w/ my bypass

in a private server i am playing,i tried to make a type C black excelsiar.but what came out is a type B black excelsiar.!but my items to combine are correct : 30pcs black excel,20pcs silver catalysts and 10 gold catalysts.

if any1 of u knows what is the equivalent item of type C black excelsiar,i ll give the info on how to bypass fireguard in official servers.

psls dont reply something that says like "use this datatable and put it in ur RF directory" or something like that,i already know that but it doesnt help in crafting out hora weapons.btw,if u think that hora combination is impossible,ur wrong XD

@zhoea
pls w8 for me to get over my pc,im just using a laptop right now.

also,pls tell me if its server sided or not(the hora weapon combination)

thanks.

Old   #2

do have wrong item.edf. you have typ c but you see it as type B, give it to your friend and take back or download proper item.edf (i play on chipwar.com and use russian item.edf because english item.edf is bugged :/)

Old   #3

yeah, maybe its the item.edf file,but even though i change it,i cant combine horas.when i click on the combine button it asks for confirmation like what it used to be when combining.but when the process is done,it shows up "Item combination materials are incorrect"

what could be the problem?i saw someone in official server combined a hora weapon a week after the update of red army.
Old   #4

I will not remind how to fix it till I get bypass

Old   #5

oh well,i figured it out.i found what excelsiar is the equivalent of type C.thx for the time anyway.
Old   #6

bypass?? just hide the process of the program un don't want to be detected google has the answer ^_^