Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 21:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

GUARD TOWERS!! NEW HACK?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile GUARD TOWERS!! NEW HACK?

i saw this one on 1 of the private servers done by an indo . . as i manage to hack the lvl of the lvl75 tower, he can do towers with no location or distance limit...he can place all 10 towers side by side...have u seen this??? too bad i didnt have any SS..but its reli cool ^^ hope to learn this.

Old   #2

when u get dc the towers are removed but if u log in fast enough the towers are replaced (this was added to stop specs wasting resources when they dc) but in that time it is possible for some1 to place towers where/near urs so u will now have more towers then normally possible in that 1 location

i havent tested this recently myself so maybe its not still possible but u can test it

Old   #3

Its easy when u are Flyhack same value and altitude.U can place it.About 10 towers deploy in a one time.You can do this by disconnecting ung router connection on your internet cable as well then connect to the game.