Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 19:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

WPE HELP?

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 2
Thumbs up WPE HELP?

Im kinda noob at using WPE pls help me( I wish to be in further help to this forum someday)
NooB Questions:

1.Is there a file in the RF directory where I can look at it and compare it to the captured packets using WPE? Or a site where all of this codes are posted?
just an example: 00 X X X X X X X 01 = Blaze Pearl

...if there exist a file, what softwares would I use to view this files in hexi code the same with the WPE.

2. Difference between filtering and sending packets...and also how do they work...


Noob Request:

1. NOOB TUTORIALS


I WISH NOT TO BE A LEECHER
IF I LEARN I COULD HELP...



bandido45 is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,417
Received Thanks: 1,100
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandido45 View Post
Im kinda noob at using WPE pls help me( I wish to be in further help to this forum someday)
NooB Questions:

1.Is there a file in the RF directory where I can look at it and compare it to the captured packets using WPE? Or a site where all of this codes are posted?
just an example: 00 X X X X X X X 01 = Blaze Pearl

...if there exist a file, what softwares would I use to view this files in hexi code the same with the WPE.
i dont think there's such a file... you'll have to play around with wpe and find out what those packets are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandido45 View Post
2. Difference between filtering and sending packets...and also how do they work...
filtering - is modifying the packets that you've captured... lets say you've captured a specific packet like mining ores(normal ores). then you filter it and modify a specific packet and send it back to the server so that when you mine again, instead of getting the normal ores, you'd get those special ores like the +4 ores.


Quote:
Originally Posted by bandido45 View Post
Noob Request:

1. NOOB TUTORIALS


I WISH NOT TO BE A LEECHER
IF I LEARN I COULD HELP...
and just search the other sites on google. there's a bunch of tutorials out there... i myself isnt that pro on wpe.. im still a beginner.


shemgwapo is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 2
So i see, it is really a trial and error process, but i hope someone can post basic packets for basic actions...thank you btw
bandido45 is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 49
Received Thanks: 6
how did you bypass rfph gameguard?


xpactor is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 84
Received Thanks: 10

filtering - is modifying the packets that you've captured... lets say you've captured a specific packet like mining ores(normal ores). then you filter it and modify a specific packet and send it back to the server so that when you mine again, instead of getting the normal ores, you'd get those special ores like the +4 ores.



Shem can you post the modified specific packet pls. I cant figure it out. i always got an error when i try to modify a packet and send it back to the server. thnx
mcoy143 is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 131
Received Thanks: 33
r u playin on a priv8 server or the official rf ph?
borlet is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,417
Received Thanks: 1,100
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy143 View Post

filtering - is modifying the packets that you've captured... lets say you've captured a specific packet like mining ores(normal ores). then you filter it and modify a specific packet and send it back to the server so that when you mine again, instead of getting the normal ores, you'd get those special ores like the +4 ores.



Shem can you post the modified specific packet pls. I cant figure it out. i always got an error when i try to modify a packet and send it back to the server. thnx
pm the guy who originally release the packets... "character4"... ask him. i dont want to leak it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borlet View Post
r u playin on a priv8 server or the official rf ph?
ph and pserver...
shemgwapo is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 49
Received Thanks: 6
aw noob question i manage to bypass rfph gg but the problem is i cant target/find the game with wpe?
xpactor is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,417
Received Thanks: 1,100
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpactor View Post
aw noob question i manage to bypass rfph gg but the problem is i cant target/find the game with wpe?
target rfonline.bin
shemgwapo is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 2
I manage to get the packets of the +4 ores due to long hours of noobie grueling works btw can I ask you guys, If I am in dual window in RF online how could I make the WPE pro filters work for the both of them???
bandido45 is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 2
Another question guys... I notice that the WPE pro is limited to 5000packets after that it will be needed to reset to work again...is there a possible way wherein I can increase this packets to be almost unlimited????
bandido45 is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 84
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandido45 View Post
I manage to get the packets of the +4 ores due to long hours of noobie grueling works btw can I ask you guys, If I am in dual window in RF online how could I make the WPE pro filters work for the both of them???
cant i think...
mcoy143 is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 84
Received Thanks: 10
bandido45 check your pm mate ^^
mcoy143 is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 3
help how to bypass gameguard of rf ph??
cloud2100 is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud2100 View Post
help how to bypass gameguard of rf ph??
sorry i do not yet possess that knowledge


bandido45 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.