Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 00:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WPE HELP?

Discussion on WPE HELP? within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up WPE HELP?

Im kinda noob at using WPE pls help me( I wish to be in further help to this forum someday)
NooB Questions:

1.Is there a file in the RF directory where I can look at it and compare it to the captured packets using WPE? Or a site where all of this codes are posted?
just an example: 00 X X X X X X X 01 = Blaze Pearl

...if there exist a file, what softwares would I use to view this files in hexi code the same with the WPE.

2. Difference between filtering and sending packets...and also how do they work...

Noob Request:

1. NOOB TUTORIALS

I WISH NOT TO BE A LEECHER
IF I LEARN I COULD HELP...
Old 03/08/2008, 04:32   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,102
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandido45 View Post
Im kinda noob at using WPE pls help me( I wish to be in further help to this forum someday)
NooB Questions:

1.Is there a file in the RF directory where I can look at it and compare it to the captured packets using WPE? Or a site where all of this codes are posted?
just an example: 00 X X X X X X X 01 = Blaze Pearl

...if there exist a file, what softwares would I use to view this files in hexi code the same with the WPE.
i dont think there's such a file... you'll have to play around with wpe and find out what those packets are.

Quote:
2. Difference between filtering and sending packets...and also how do they work...
filtering - is modifying the packets that you've captured... lets say you've captured a specific packet like mining ores(normal ores). then you filter it and modify a specific packet and send it back to the server so that when you mine again, instead of getting the normal ores, you'd get those special ores like the +4 ores.

Quote:
Noob Request:

1. NOOB TUTORIALS

I WISH NOT TO BE A LEECHER
IF I LEARN I COULD HELP...
and just search the other sites on google. there's a bunch of tutorials out there... i myself isnt that pro on wpe.. im still a beginner.
Old 03/08/2008, 07:47   #3

So i see, it is really a trial and error process, but i hope someone can post basic packets for basic actions...thank you btw
Old 03/08/2008, 15:45   #4

how did you bypass rfph gameguard?
Old 03/08/2008, 16:31   #5

filtering - is modifying the packets that you've captured... lets say you've captured a specific packet like mining ores(normal ores). then you filter it and modify a specific packet and send it back to the server so that when you mine again, instead of getting the normal ores, you'd get those special ores like the +4 ores.

Shem can you post the modified specific packet pls. I cant figure it out. i always got an error when i try to modify a packet and send it back to the server. thnx
Old 03/08/2008, 20:00   #6

r u playin on a priv8 server or the official rf ph?
Old 03/09/2008, 04:15   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy143 View Post

Shem can you post the modified specific packet pls. I cant figure it out. i always got an error when i try to modify a packet and send it back to the server. thnx
pm the guy who originally release the packets... "character4"... ask him. i dont want to leak it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borlet View Post
r u playin on a priv8 server or the official rf ph?
ph and pserver...
Old 03/09/2008, 11:15   #8

aw noob question i manage to bypass rfph gg but the problem is i cant target/find the game with wpe?
Old 03/09/2008, 17:43   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpactor View Post
aw noob question i manage to bypass rfph gg but the problem is i cant target/find the game with wpe?
target rfonline.bin
Old 03/09/2008, 22:56   #10

I manage to get the packets of the +4 ores due to long hours of noobie grueling works btw can I ask you guys, If I am in dual window in RF online how could I make the WPE pro filters work for the both of them???
Old 03/10/2008, 05:05   #11

Another question guys... I notice that the WPE pro is limited to 5000packets after that it will be needed to reset to work again...is there a possible way wherein I can increase this packets to be almost unlimited????
Old 03/10/2008, 05:19   #12

Quote:
I manage to get the packets of the +4 ores due to long hours of noobie grueling works btw can I ask you guys, If I am in dual window in RF online how could I make the WPE pro filters work for the both of them???
cant i think...
Old 03/10/2008, 05:22   #13

bandido45 check your pm mate ^^
Old 03/12/2008, 16:57   #14

help how to bypass gameguard of rf ph??
Old 03/12/2008, 17:01   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud2100 View Post
help how to bypass gameguard of rf ph??