Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 09:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

RF Bot. Conclusion.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RF Bot. Conclusion.

Hey, just started playing RF not so long ago. I have looked around for the RF bot everywhere. From Korean to ******* Russian forums... Hours and HOURS on end of searching...

I came across Requia, which no longer works (so I hear) and which is also impossible to find. So... Requia. NO!
Then I came across a russian one. great and all, but.... Paid. So forget about that.

And yet I am stunned playing just for about a week I have seen SOOO many bots. That are very accruate too... I can't figure out where this bot could be hidden. It's not possible that so many people have it and it's private....

Anyways. Aside from actually seeing someone having a bot, I have not found any WORKING FREE BOTS.

I think the last thing left is to make one ourselves. We're probably gonna use AutoIt, I checked last night it works.

OKAY SO, Im gonna start working on it. Anyone who can contribute please do, some pixelsearching variations... Ideas... whatever you got...

Old   #2

Just to help ya.. alot of ppl pay lol... u can tell wen they use a good and **** one.. obviously good ones are paid for.. slow ones are usually the free ones..

Old   #3

i searched all places and nothing good also.

my contrib is this:

- pick the source for L2WALKER and use it on this, that was the best bot ever made.
i would like to help more, but dont know how to code.

u have IGW and OOG,
IGW is the Ingame walker
OGG is the Out of game walker.

both may work with RFO with a few changes, the config file is txt,
Old   #4

well I agree that L2 walkers are best bots ever!! but its kinda complicated... maybe if u know something about these stuff, u can try to look on that InGame walker... maybe make it more simple... but interface there is the best....

Old   #5

so the only working bot is the commercial app called RF Rudokop right?
there no Freeware bot for RF right?

btw, what Rudokop mean?

thanks
Old   #6

try this, someone was shouting the url ingame. ur at ur own risk, i wont try this one, mabe you should make a fake account to try.
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by greensam View Post

try this, someone was shouting the url ingame. ur at ur own risk, i wont try this one, mabe you should make a fake account to try.