Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 17:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hint On Dupe Video

Discussion on Hint On Dupe Video within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hint On Dupe Video

GoodLuck! a little bit of hint will help!

Old 05/03/2011, 13:31   #2

LOL
Old 05/03/2011, 14:01   #3

A BIG LOL nga! LOL
Old 05/05/2011, 08:07   #4

I wanna ROLF!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Little hint and help new dupe and commands
02/11/2012 - RF Online - 37 Replies
any one of you experience that fail in portal HQ? you can use it for dupe method. how? you need 2 character with specific level 30+ do the trade method then trigger something on you bag ( look for it ) this dupe can be done and dupe for 10secs then relog both after you port ALT + CONTROL + DELETE :) for gm commands i found that this thing still working an old trick for old member here and hail for creditors did you notice that every low level account got free item?
Updated Dupe HINT
03/05/2011 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 66 Replies
i will give a hints for the working DUPE in RFOph this is only 1 of the methods... 1. Use CDB (Combination Disposable Beeper)..to acces the NPC's 2. try fast trading to NPC's while using CDB.. 3. that can make u walk or trade while the NPC is OPEN
NEW DUPE METHOD*HINT*
10/09/2010 - RF Online - 35 Replies
sup evreyone havent been arround much so i thought i might share some new info with u all. and yes u read correct! dupe ^^ i will give a couple of hints! 1. hero item combine. 2.item upgrader machine. have fun :P
OK....HInt about 5 ways to DUPE in RF online (Version 2.2.3 and ABOVE)
05/22/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 372 Replies
OK.....i edit the POST... expect in few weeks from now I WILL REALEASE THE FULL TUTORIAL Of ALL THE DUPE METHODS I KNOW..... SO JUST KEEP IN IN TOUCH WITH THIS THREAD!!!!! ITS LIMITED DAYS ONLY THAT I POST THE FULL TUT SO BEAR WITH ME GUYS......
Cn any1 snd me hint how 2 dupe
11/11/2008 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
Im playing in aero and there are so many dupers there i wnt 2 be lyk them so pls send me on how to dupe an item >.<