Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 10:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Post all working bot's here.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post all working bot's here.

I found some working bot's but since they are so rare in my opinion i let you to give us all the working bot's in this topic or guides.

If you know any techniques how to gain level's fast or so for

Example: Auto buff (by putting some weight on to your F1 key to press buff's auto buffing all the time)

I know this technique is in one of the topic's but it's just example of the easiest trick..

Good luck googling and creating master piece's.

Posted by kaka22.. (Has useable bot's used with AC Tool) I'm not good with it though.

-This file has some.mac file's in it that can be edited to make the bot's work even better, i haven't tested all but the auto skill use worked, althout ~Skill Stretch macro~ wasn't working properly, need's some command's to be chanced.
This file should have no viruses cause i cheched it!
Make sure for running virus check before opening just for safety reason's cause i don't want any bad memories from the member's
Attached Files
File Type: rar bot-collection.rar (151.1 KB, 716 views)

Thanks
4 Users
Old   #2

how to use it ??? actool i used but still something wrong

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejoedai View Post
how to use it ??? actool i used but still something wrong
You open the scripts in ACTool and press start when you are in RF Online, the bot that is probably not working properly is the "exp bot".. ACtool says that i'm missing the object.mac even when i'm not missing it, or map.mac is missing, ACtool is stupid program made by stupid people but it get's much further than other program's at least..

I noticed that some function's are not working properly so that explain's it i think..

Anyway that's why i put this bot here so it can be fixed if it isnt working.
I tested one bot and it worked so the other(s) must have little tweaks..

But i hate people that send's virus **** to make everyones computer fck'd
If you handle C++ language maby you can get these bot's fixed so everyone's happy.
Old   #4

Well all we need to do is find a downlaod link for Requia latest version.

Old   #5

That's hard to find cuz requia sites blocks all users ^^
Old   #6

this could be a noob answer....but can we connect to such sites by entering their IP addresses?

Sorry, but I am not some professional dude.
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzcloud View Post
this could be a noob answer....but can we connect to such sites by entering their IP addresses?

Sorry, but I am not some professional dude.
In my computer it work cause i have working internet connection but i don't have any problem's to use site's IP to get in the site.

What i heard, if your (firefox) or some computer thing doesn't work properly to read the site adresses then you can try this method.

If someone has something to say about my answer can hit the road.
Old   #8

maybe u can help me moikka with the exp bot i already fix the proble with the map.mac and the path.mac the thing its that u have to put the path to the folder where u put the files just read where to put it...:P but then its give another prob.. its $ks_range,4 could not be found ill try to find wheres the spot for the bot but instead of that i change it on path file but i dont now if i have to be there (spot that says on the file) for coodinates to work i dont im not that good with pc programs im just a tester lol or un punchador lol but maybe u can tell cuz i think its work just need a few twist try it since no other bots work and requia its so hard to find or if u have any other idea..
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by edvvardo View Post
maybe u can help me moikka with the exp bot i already fix the proble with the map.mac and the path.mac the thing its that u have to put the path to the folder where u put the files just read where to put it...:P but then its give another prob.. its ,4 could not be found ill try to find wheres the spot for the bot but instead of that i change it on path file but i dont now if i have to be there (spot that says on the file) for coodinates to work i dont im not that good with pc programs im just a tester lol or un punchador lol but maybe u can tell cuz i think its work just need a few twist try it since no other bots work and requia its so hard to find or if u have any other idea..
I'm not at home today so i can't do anything for it :P
Tomorrow i try different way's to fix it or tweak it, but now isn't the best time
Old   #10

il be watting if anyone now about this or wana try to do something about it please try it lol! ok.. i shall try my best too lol
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11

Thanks, i think i'm too lazy to even bother. :P
Old   #12

that Macro bot only works if you have a modified version of ACTool with SearchRadar mousewheel and middle click functions ,
ive been searchin through ACTools forums and havent found any version with those functions..

It seems that DAVE, the developer of that macro, made a version of ACtools with those functions but didnt made it piblic, so unless any of us finds DAVE in any forum or knows how to program, those macros are useles....
Old   #13

ah um.. i found this guy who says its fixed lol but i dont understand russian so maybe someone who speak russian tells me what going on lol or maybe can try out the same its there ill already try it but its says to many END constants so i dont quite cach whats the problem :P please someone check it lol
Old   #14

k, well i do a little C++ and a few other things ill try to look at it and fix a few issues but will take a little time because im working hard on a bot on kalonline so wish me luck
Old   #15

Under QMacro, I am working on a bot atm... It is 10% done and I will continue work on it AFTER examinations in school.
What it does:
it has a storage of what the font looks like(each letter).
then when the user puts "enemy name"
it finds all letters individually and connects them. Then it does VBS call to look for the array of pixels. Clicks the mob with an offset, w8s for an empty HP bar(the image of it, with QMacro you can scan from JPEG files ). repeats.

Current completion:

So far I've got a few letters complete and made it click a specified pixel/image, if anyone knows any good example scripts for QMacro, it'd be nice.