Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 04:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

English Language Section

Discussion on English Language Section within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
English Language Section

Can we not have an English only section so all the other people can stick to their own section of the forums? I'm fed up of opening an interesting thread only to be confronted with strings of "maka waka baka bah wah mah random english words insert here waka maka laka".

Does anyone else find this annoying? I have nothing against Pinoy speaking people but these forums are littered with threads most of us cannot read!!
Old 02/27/2011, 13:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadEnd171 View Post
Can we not have an English only section so all the other people can stick to their own section of the forums? I'm fed up of opening an interesting thread only to be confronted with strings of "maka waka baka bah wah mah random english words insert here waka maka laka".

Does anyone else find this annoying? I have nothing against Pinoy speaking people but these forums are littered with threads most of us cannot read!!
i'm with you brother,but now elitepvpers allows any language to be spoken on the forums,and most RF players are pinoy :|

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to change private server language english to french language it's possible ?
10/19/2018 - Shaiya Private Server - 8 Replies
can people say me how to change the language to the server please ? thank you for now
English section for wow?
05/31/2009 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
can there be a english section for wow? i dont understand a word anyone here says lol.
English section
02/07/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 28 Replies
I come from Dekaron/2moons... I enjoyed that section.. Nice hacker and nice posts.. Now I'm little fed up with that game(no crc bypass and so no reason to play..) and I want to try this one. I would like to collaborate with u to grow as community and to develop new hacks... BUT PLS POST IN ENGLISH!!!!
Request: All English Section
08/21/2008 - World of Warcraft - 27 Replies
As everyone knows it, this section is mostly all German speaking. I was wandering how hard it would be to create an all English alternative thread? Learning another language to me isn't exactly all that fun and I sure as heck wouldn't just do it for the sake of game hacking...maybe I would do it if I were a humanitarian or something...but not for game hacking. OK, so if any and all of you mods can consider this please, I know you would make a lot of people happy. Thanks in advance.