Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Realm Royale
You last visited: Today at 14:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Professional Team

Discussion on Professional Team within the Realm Royale forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Professional Team

Hello

You may have got it right as the title implies, am looking for players that would like to go to a professional level within a time-limit of one month, this would not give you anything (like money or whatsoever), however, it will "and am certain of that" give you experience, professionalism and if possible friends. You will have nothing to lose, in-fact you will be gaining.
Don't feel shy to message me on epvp or on discord or reply here if you would like to join, till now I haven't found anyone yet but am looking for serious people, not just people who will come and then go after 1 or 2 days (etc).

Requirements:

- You should be at least in the Diamond League with decent stats (doesn't matter if you are diamond on squads/duo or solo).
- You should be at least older than 16.
- Discord, as well as mic, must be available.
- You must be aware that you would join a family, not a team, so the members must be treated with respect.

That's pretty much it, if you have anything you would like to ask, don't hesitate to ask.

Tags
realm royale