Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Realm Royale Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Professional cheap boosting services

Discussion on Professional cheap boosting services within the Realm Royale Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Professional cheap boosting services

Hey guys!

I am offering you my professional gaming services to help you get the rank you deserve. I can give you the best boosting services you need to achieve your goals in Paladins and Realm Royale. 100% guaranteed satisfaction! (More games will be added soon )

Regardless of your game choice, I am trying to bring you the lowest prices attainable. Other than providing a cost-efficient boost service for Paladins and Realm Royale, I remain flexible to give you additional discounts and custom orders.

Safety & Privacy
Other than the standard VPN connection that I offer on all orders, I further enhance my boost services with additional safety measures. No cheats will be used, ( aimbot, esp,etc) no exploits, no hacks. All services are as legit as they can be. I have over 2200 hours on paladins and I am master on Realm Royale on Solo, Duo and Squad. (4k kills) I can send you a screenshot in private if needed with my hours of playing.

So, letís start!

Paladins - Paladins is a free to play game, so all I need is your steam account, no worries, if you donít trust me, make a new steam account just for Paladins. Before starting, you need to consider few things though.

Would be great if you had champion pack, but if you donít, its fine. But please, be sure your account is level 15 and you have at least 12 champions. Its Paladinís requirement to play in Ranked games. If you wonder what I would play while I boost your account, here it is:
Tank: Inara, Barik, Raum, Ash, Makoa
Heal: Seris, Furia, Jenos and Ying
Damage: all damage champions except Bomb King and Drogoz
Flank: I can play pretty much all flank champions except Evie

Of course being boosted I will try to play mostly damage and flank so I can carry my team. You know how hard it is to win without a good damage/flank.

Prices for Paladins boost are: 50$ per division rank up.
70$ per rank division from Diamond to Master.

So, for example you are gold 2. I will boost your account to Platinum 2 ( 50$) if you are plat 1 I will boost your account to Diamond 1.

If you want a full bost, like from Bronze to Master, send me a private message about pricing.

Realm Royale - Just like Paladins, Realm Royale is a free to play. So either I would get your steam account, or new one, I donít mind. Things here are easier. Not any requirement to play any type of game ( solo, duo or squad)

Price - 5$ per win. You can choose if you want solo win, duo win or squad.
I will play Mage with fire stone staff - since for me seems the most OP build in Realm Royale. If you want to level up a champion besides Mage, that would be 7$ per match.

For any questions or concerns donít hezitate to send me a message and ask me anything.

Tags
boost, games, paladins, realm royale