Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 13:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

KTS Question.

Discussion on KTS Question. within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
KTS Question.

Ok so I know this may be my first post, but I have been looking around the forums for awhile when I recently found out about the KTS. My problem is that the game will not patch. It will say "Retrieveing Patch Download" or w/e and then an error will pop up. (No its not in korean).

"¾÷µ¥ÀÌÆ® ¼*¹ö¿¡ Á¢¼ÓÇÒ ¼ö ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù." is usually what I get. If anyone knows a way around this please tell me how to fix this and I will appreciate it very much.

I also understand that you can only get on the game now if you live in Korea/have a Korean IP. I can run a proxy by this and it still shows the same error.

~Kavik
Old 12/23/2010, 03:22   #2

youre getting an ip block error. its hard to say whether your proxy doesnt work or [more likely] its that most usable proxies have already been banned from the kts server. sorry dude but the only way you can play is not be cheap about it and buy a vpn service
Old 12/26/2010, 00:28   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by breedzor View Post
youre getting an ip block error. its hard to say whether your proxy doesnt work or [more likely] its that most usable proxies have already been banned from the kts server. sorry dude but the only way you can play is not be cheap about it and buy a vpn service
True to that...if you rly like the game pay up for it lol.