Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 09:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

kts english file

Discussion on kts english file within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
kts english file

Is there a working english file that can be put in the rappelz kts folder to make the majority english

Similar Threads Similar Threads
KTS English patch 9.6? KTS English patch 9.6?
06/07/2020 - Rappelz - 3 Replies
KTS English patch 9.5? KTS English patch 9.6?
[KTS] full english E7 client for KTS
06/03/2011 - Rappelz - 33 Replies
Hello folks, After launching the E7 in US servers i tried to make this client to work for KTS server. I made Launcher.bat file and the server is accepting my authentication but when i'm in the server list section it won't let me choose the server. When i press confirm nothing happen. Any suggestions or tips or ideas ot .. whatever. Thank you in advance!
KTS Latest patch= no more KTS in english
07/22/2010 - Rappelz - 2 Replies
As the title says - yup KTS got the stupid new font as well as US client and now the mega outdated engilsh KTS patch no longer works :( Any suggestions how to overcome this will be much appreatiated . Also anyone who has a way to overcome this - Please share it with a fellow player
ENGLISH??ENGLISH??ENGLISH??ENGLISH??
10/21/2007 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
I NEED A COMPLETELY ENGLISH private server dont post in.. whatever other language u pplz speak in