Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 10:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mouse recording/macro

Discussion on Mouse recording/macro within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mouse recording/macro

Hey everyone!Im looking for a program to make a macro, which is repeating my mouse movement,keyboard and mouse buttons. Anyone?
Old 06/05/2023, 19:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
Program

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxPainReviac View Post
Hey everyone!Im looking for a program to make a macro, which is repeating my mouse movement,keyboard and mouse buttons. Anyone?
Macro Recorder the best, easy to use, and program.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
\ HOTS - Auto Level Macro - Mouse Macro - Only Training /
10/25/2015 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 1 Replies
* Not a Bot. * Only Mouse movement / Not a any risk. * Level up your account and champ while your AFK or sleeping. * Easy to use. * Two Pointers ( Play,Leave) İf you need more pointers.I can help to you. * You can also Lvl 40 in three or four days with stimpack. I have another thread on ep*cn*c forum. İf have any problem or question for macro , add me on skype ;
Recording Mouse in grand chase?
06/10/2010 - Grand Chase - 1 Replies
I want to put a macro so that It can run while upgrading my necklace. So when I come back like.. 5 hours later . It can be done. SO that After I came back my necklace is +9 and I don't need to do it myself ..
[MACRO/AHK/Mouse shortcut] hieitk's "mouse wheel button", REVISITED
04/12/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 11 Replies
Since after discovering it I've been an affectoinate user of mbutton. Saves fingers and keys. And stress. Especially when you have to drop/sell stuff. But I had several issues with some of the "features", namely: 1) I couldn't scroll fast enough between the functions, let's say I had it on Jump, and wanted to sell. I had to do three scrolls, but between each there was a delay of more than one second 2) The F10 function wasn't really necessary 3) The functions didn't cycle, when you were...
Good recording macro
01/06/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 11 Replies
Nice working Macro that is fine recording who dont have Scriptv. http://www.zerowaitingtime.com/15029-downl...cord erSetup.zip :)