Can you explained the Check Colours in the bot?
If I press num1 to start the bot without checking the box,
It just keep switching my camera view and tabbing mobs without killing
If i press num1 to start and checked the box
It keeps telling me Colours1/3, 2/3, 3/3 and their codes which I dont know whats its used for.
In the end, its not working for me.
Game runs in 1600x900
U have to check if the colors in 1/3, 2/3, 3/3 are the same like in Gui Tab colors. The codes shuld be the same if not just change it in Gui and save.
U have to check if the colors in 1/3, 2/3, 3/3 are the same like in Gui Tab colors. The codes shuld be the same if not just change it in Gui and save.
Q1: I tried changing the colors in the GUI tab with the ones that came out of the dialog box for colors. After pressing save and running bot, the bot exits. What seems to be the problem? btw I tested it on Rappelz PH.
Q2: Do I really have to summon a 2nd pet for the the 2/3 and be dead for 3/3?
Q1: I tried changing the colors in the GUI tab with the ones that came out of the dialog box for colors. After pressing save and running bot, the bot exits. What seems to be the problem? btw I tested it on Rappelz PH.
Look out if u good rewrote colors (big liters, etc). mayby chips also are in other colours. And btw bot to work need chips on mob. can u tell me when bot see mob it atack it without chip and then quit? see if u have good key for chip. if no chip no mob (or 5x chip miss bot) then bot think no chip or mobs too hight then it tb and quit game.
think Mr Guitou also play on Rappelz PH. Mayby he know somethig. I played on PL and US and its ok.
Quote:
Originally Posted by butomkillo
Q2: Do I really have to summon a 2nd pet for the the 2/3 and be dead for 3/3?
Thanks for the reply.
Yes because it look for colors of sec pet windows
Yes because it look for black kolor at start of ur hp bar, when u have less then half colour then ur hp is not green but orange and less is red. so esier is looking if not hp then is hp is green, orange, red, and no hp
And as u wish i added 8.3 with keys F1-F12. i went shortes way see on first tab information, its now available.
First, I'm sorry to make looong time for answer, I have big big trouble with my ISP, my connection isn't stable at all (disconnect every 20mn and take 10/15mn to come back) so I can't make good tests for now...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliwja
havent heard about "bot chip and not atack" rather heard "bot nothing do" so i sugested chips should be always ok.
Hum, it's right... I never have any trouble with chips XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliwja
Dont know what u have on mind. Can u write fragment of code?
Nothing really hard... But it will slow down a little I guess.
Add in GUI something like
And add line in if/else statement that detect bot-trap:
Code:
GUICtrlSetData($statemonster, "It is/is not a bot trap")
Therefore, I guess this will slow down the bot a little
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliwja
On US serwer bot working.
My fault, When i tried the other day, I compiled in x86 mode XD
Still work on french (tried after in x64 but get 24h ISP interruption before I can come back to edit my post)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliwja
i havent done this yet. problem is in send keys.
alpa/numeric keys in code is: Send (key) like: Send (1)
with FX keys is little diferent: Send ({FX}) like: Send ({F1})
problem is not only in "F" but also in { }.
so then we need rebuil all code for FX and we will have two bots only FX and only alpa/numeric.
if we make bot where we send 1 and F1 that probably will slow down bot, and gets loots of code.
I must admit that I haven't thought at this.
Don't mind. Doing something working with numeric is more important that sped time on details like F keys.
In worst case, I'll try (I'm not promise anything) to make something for this, as the bug I encounter just concern french keybord (our numeric are always spend with at least a "shift", so we can't use 1~0 game shortcut, even when select "none" in bot...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliwja
I will try to give bot with bufs today. i start to losse in which bot what i wrote. Writing bot at work, at home and 2 wersion language (Eng/PL) in one time :/ Will try to compare all wersion.
BTW tested 8.2 at night and work ok for me. Its realy faster boting. Dont rember what i chenged between 8.1-8.2. So when i back home i will put new wersion probably last my wersion if all will be ok.
Look out if u good rewrote colors (big liters, etc). mayby chips also are in other colours. And btw bot to work need chips on mob. can u tell me when bot see mob it atack it without chip and then quit? see if u have good key for chip. if no chip no mob (or 5x chip miss bot) then bot think no chip or mobs too hight then it tb and quit game.
think Mr Guitou also play on Rappelz PH. Mayby he know somethig. I played on PL and US and its ok.
Yes because it look for colors of sec pet windows
Yes because it look for black kolor at start of ur hp bar, when u have less then half colour then ur hp is not green but orange and less is red. so esier is looking if not hp then is hp is green, orange, red, and no hp
And as u wish i added 8.3 with keys F1-F12. i went shortes way see on first tab information, its now available.
page 33
heyho. if everything really is improved etc then better open another thread to get some appreciation and better reach to those who might want to use it. i think sophocless wont care unless you at least mention his name in it
ich bau mir jetz einfach was des die tasten drückt sollte ja net so schwer sein hab genug von der ewigen suche nach bypass und sonst was allem
alter schwede. das würde ich gern sehen. bastelste dann son gerät, das dein keyboard bedeckt und dann tasten drückt? bei dem außerdem der bildschirm extern von ner kamera nach position und farbe absucht und zusätzlich über der mouse ein kranähnliches gerüst steht, das die mouse bewegt?
hi leute hab mich teilweise bis seite 20 stück für stück durgelesen und muss sagen bin beeindruckt,, und mir ist aufgefallen das die leute die wie ich W7 32bit haben immer nur fragen wieso und warum er nicht funktuiniert,, anstatt zu fragen ob es möglich wäre es auf ein 32bit system zumlaufen zubringen
das wäre mein anliegen ob es wirklich machbar wäre aber ohne auf 64bit umzusteigen, und ohne VM,, meine begründung ich habe leider nur noch 2GB ram ich weiss das die cpu und die vga es packen nur der ram nicht mit VMware,, aber da stell ich mir die frage warum sollte ich 32bit eine Virtuale maschine drauflegen und mit der eine 64bit maschine simulieren lassen da ist es anders rum besser 64 zu 32 egal ob win xp oder w7 32bit^^
bin mal gespannt auf eure antworten und ein dickes fettes THX an den ersteller Sopho,, hoffe das war richtig mit der schreibweise O.o
Such a link has to be in the same folder as the bot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frightlord
... auf 64bit umzusteigen...
Du hast die Möglichkeiten:
Neuinstallation mit Windows 7 64x (Meinerseits die empfohlene Lösung)
Virtuelle Maschine (Wie du schon sagtest)
Diesen Bot nicht verwenden ;o
Quote:
Originally Posted by schmuselord1
alter schwede. das würde ich gern sehen. bastelste dann son gerät, das dein keyboard bedeckt und dann tasten drückt? bei dem außerdem der bildschirm extern von ner kamera nach position und farbe absucht und zusätzlich über der mouse ein kranähnliches gerüst steht, das die mouse bewegt?
moin moin bin umgestiegen auf 64bit ,, bin mit der 7.2 echt zufrieden nun wollt ich mich an die 8.3 ran machen wegen den buffs und bin der meinung das casting time dafür steht ab wann er den buff benutz und cool time ist ja dann die delay und ich frag mich warum er nicht bufft ,, muss ich evtl. noch die belegung beachten bei mir ist alles none+ taste
1=Chips
2=Attack
3=Loot
4=Buff
5=Buff
6=Heal
7=HP Potion
8=MP Potion
9=HP Scroll
0=MP Scroll