Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 15:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

KTS Down?

Discussion on KTS Down? within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
KTS Down?

i launch it, and get something in korean
yes i am using a korean ip, also i can even get website to come up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[KTS] full english E7 client for KTS
06/03/2011 - Rappelz - 33 Replies
Hello folks, After launching the E7 in US servers i tried to make this client to work for KTS server. I made Launcher.bat file and the server is accepting my authentication but when i'm in the server list section it won't let me choose the server. When i press confirm nothing happen. Any suggestions or tips or ideas ot .. whatever. Thank you in advance!
Registration KTS- Enregistrement KTS
04/28/2011 - Rappelz - 9 Replies
Hi Am Looking For Registration Link KTS Can you help me to create an account ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------- Je Cherche le Lien De Téléchargement De Rappelz KTS Pouvais Vous M'aider a le retrouvé ? Avec la Méthode De Création d'un Compte ---------------------------------------- Mrc d'avance -------------- Thanx^^
KTS Latest patch= no more KTS in english
07/22/2010 - Rappelz - 2 Replies
As the title says - yup KTS got the stupid new font as well as US client and now the mega outdated engilsh KTS patch no longer works :( Any suggestions how to overcome this will be much appreatiated . Also anyone who has a way to overcome this - Please share it with a fellow player