Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 06:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rappelz KTS - Connection Problems

Discussion on Rappelz KTS - Connection Problems within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Rappelz KTS - Connection Problems

Hello

Can anyone say what that means in that log in screen? I downloaded the 9.1 KTS client and made an account but it wont let me in.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SMF Connection Problems
01/13/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hallo e*PvP´s, ich weiss, es kommt eigentlich hier nicht rein, jedoch ist das Forum für meinen Metin2 Server(also kann ich´s ja hier rein schreiben) und es nervt, wenn jede halbe Stunde diese Fehler Meldung kommt Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later. Ich hab 0 Plan weshalb, da man manchmal auf das Forum connecten kann und manchmal eben diese Meldung kommt. ...
[HELP]Connection Problems.
08/08/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
THIS IS WRITTEN ON BEHALF OF THE HOST OF THE SERVER Hello, i recently upgraded to EP5 from my EP4 Server, this went swimmingly, however, my EP5 client was incompatible, dcing the players every minute or two, so i tride to change a few things, to no avail, i managed to get hold of a compatible client, which doesnt dc. I encountered a problem, however, none of my players can connect! Only myself, even though none of the ips required to run it publicly are on 127.0.0.1, can somebody please...
Connection problems or something like that :S
01/11/2010 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Well, when the new update came I tried to log in with the normal launcher and when I was on my char I could only play like 2min. then the game closed :S pretty weird , I heard someone saying something about something xigncode sends u and u can't play for a few hours or days, well I have this since the day the patch came. can someone tell me whats going on? thanks,
connection problems?
02/27/2008 - Perfect World - 2 Replies
well many people have connection problems as i do. Cant get on after the message :"entering perfect world..please wait" i was wondering if anyone has found any other way to connect besides proxies? the lag with proxies make it useless.only good for eunice=(
Problems with connection
04/27/2007 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Guy do u have problems to conneckt to the server? I run the bot I wrote the code and it says requesting user information.. and thats it nothing hapends...?? what is it?