Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 19:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading acount

Discussion on Trading acount within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Trading acount

if anyone plays soldierfront(ijji) that doesnt play rappelz anymore im just wondering if i can trade my sf account it has famas, dragon m4a1 and 20k

i want a char 40+ in rappelz, server: yeti
Old 07/20/2009, 03:06   #2

elite*gold: 20
This is the wrong place for such a request. You can find further information about that here:

Old 07/20/2009, 10:10   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,961
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
>>>Trading lvl 85 Rs Account for lvl ..? Flyff Acount!<<<<
04/22/2010 - Flyff Trading - 0 Replies
Trading my lvl 85 Rs account for a lvl ..? flyff account You can Contact me on my email: [email protected]
Trading Conquer acount
02/17/2009 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
lvl 124 water tao reborn 130-126---- its a girl... It has lvl 120 robe super +3,,lvl117 super ring +3, lvl 120 super cap +4, and lvl 121 +6 super 2 soc glaive (uber) This account is on aries, The name is Arcana. It has 6 mil donated and 3 mil cash left I'll accept: -Money -Runescape stuff -Eve online stuff
Trading My Ijji Gunz Acount For Rs Acount
11/28/2008 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
Okay So I Wanne Trade My Ijji Gunz Acount Lvl 51 For A Good RUne Scape Acount Wath The Rs ACount Needs A Pic Of UR Skills And Quest AnD Tath Theres No Recoverie On It :) Here Some Pics Of The Ijji Acount Btw I Has Poker And Sf To :) http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/2609/naamlomd2 .th.jpghttp://img253.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gi f Taths A Foto Of All My prems :D Click On It It Wil Grow Bigger ;) Ok And Heres The Lvls : ...
Trading this for 2 moons good acount!
10/24/2007 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Im willing to trade my Guildwars accounts for a really good bagi 2moons account I'm trading Guildwars Prophecies,Nightfall,factions,and the latest one Gwen serious ppl only pls and Im also willing to settle for ingame gold on 2Moons for the accounts(which would take a shit load of gold)these accounts are maxed with good stuff) Feel free to email offers at:[email protected] sorry bout the wrong posting section guys was just affraid it wouldnt be seen this is a $200 value just for the...
Trading GuildWars acount for stuff
08/06/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
hi, i buy a guildwars game and i dont need more my account so if someone want to change my account for super items for conquer contact me plz server:diamond my email is: [email protected] put in subject : conquer mi char name is : V.A.M.P.I. if someone want it contact me cya