Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 22:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Feedback on FlyVPN and WideVPN

Discussion on Feedback on FlyVPN and WideVPN within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Feedback on FlyVPN and WideVPN

I'm considering buying a Korean VPN and would like to know some feedbacks on those two websites. I emailed both but got zero replies.

WideVPN is doing a sale of 10$ for 3 months, so I am more lean to this one.

Anyone has purchased one from here?
How do they handle if your IP gets blocked for being detected?
They offer better support after we purchase?
VPN IP is dedicated or shared?

TIA.
Old 03/29/2012, 20:44   #2

I've tested both companies. And here is my feedback :

1- FlyVPN :
Customer Support : 10/10
The only problem I noticed about this VPN is lag due the free accounts they are giving to people. Price is kinda higher than their competitors, but its dedicated IP
But generally I'll give it 8/10

2- WideVPN :
Customer service : 2/10
They barely speak English, nor support you in case your IP was ban. It took me 2 months to get refund and it was by pushing them from Paypal. Otherwise I have no chance of getting my money back. Some people were lucky and their IP works and never got ban and they I can tell they have less lag than FlyVPN.
Generally : 5/10
Old 03/30/2012, 03:07   #3

As I did not test FlyVPN, I may not give any feedback about that, but I tested WideVPN.
The mail with the multiVPN arrived instantly after I payed via PayPal.
Every single received (korean) VPN worked for me, I had just some minor lags (could have been caused by the bad connection I had back then).
There is nothing to say about the service for me as I did not use it.

Greez,

Ciel
Old 03/30/2012, 11:51   #4

Thank you both.

I still have no replies from both which is bad.

I've asked a Free Trial on WideVPN but no reply so I couldn't test the connection. Maybe this 10$ /3 months sale is a reflection of their low sales. The fact that the Customer Service is that bad and people had to resolve it through the Paypal system is awful.

FlyVPN price is over the double when compared to WideVPN. I've been checking the TRIAL and the IP's not yet banned have been good so far, had no lag problems but truth be told, not lagging in empty areas isn't the best test.

I would buy the WideVPN right now if the feedback was better. Can risk losing 7€.

Will wait for more feedback
Old 04/03/2012, 20:05   #5

If its for kts , just use FlyVPN cus its working and it doesnt lag (for me)
Its wort the price your paying , wide vpn isnt that good compared to flyvpn.
Old 04/05/2012, 17:21   #6

Yes mate, it will be for KTS.

I might not buy yet and wait for the new Epic..