Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 02:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bypass Hackshield for Epic 5 Part II?

Discussion on Bypass Hackshield for Epic 5 Part II? within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bypass Hackshield for Epic 5 Part II?

I was wondering if there is already a bypass for the newest hackshield epic 5 Part II?

I'm currently using the old one (for part I) but it's giving me graphic issues.
Old 10/28/2008, 14:20   #2

is a part I bypass also working for part II?

is a part I bypass also working for part II?
Old 10/29/2008, 18:58   #3

Yes, but you don't see any items in inventory and drops = can't loot = bypass useless for macroing

Similar Threads Similar Threads
cant bypass hackshield
10/06/2013 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 2 Replies
i cant seem to bypass hack shield for RF olympic. ive tried all the bypass i come across in google like the psapi and EHV changename and some bypass but they all fail. anyone knows any bypass thats working? Please delete... thanks.
Bypass HackShield?
07/25/2010 - RF Online - 1 Replies
Can anyone tell me how to bypass hackshield in RFOPH? or Direct me to an already topic similar to this that have been resolved? Tnx
[Hackshield]Bypass the new protection hackshield
01/25/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Today i was so mad from agbot so i found the loader lite 3... so i tried to connect with him to ibot (port : 16000) and failed cuz of the hackshield .... so i tried to rename the "hackshield" file dictory and it was full of success ... but i dont know .. should i get banned for it? (i bought silks) if no ill post here the download and guide... Thank's alot : Kobbi :)
HackShield Pro + bypass
06/30/2009 - General Coding - 19 Replies
Hi @ all, Im playing a new game called S4 League and Im trying to bypass the HackShield so I can make serveral hacks like SP, wear 3 times one weapon , hit damage and this shit (it all works im sure). But now we come to the problem, I use the easy way to bypass (just to use CheatEngine and do some little debuggs). I just patch the HackShield at the start (HSUpdater + Errors). It works fine otherwise I wouldnt get the info in my console (Avoided the kick). But the problem is I can...
Need help ;Bypass hackshield RFA
09/12/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
can someone help me out of bypass the hackshield using inject....... i can stop the hack shield from dc me using CE. but how do stop it from dc the CE............ hope to hear from u ........