Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 00:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

7.1 Client issue with PVP

Discussion on 7.1 Client issue with PVP within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
7.1 Client issue with PVP

with the modded 7.1 client and files implemented im havin some probs with activating pk mode just says not available any ideas would be cool ty
Old 10/30/2011, 16:15   #2

Speedy that is a no go I did not think it would for simple reason I can Enable pk mode on my 6.2 client just wont work on this new 7.1 stuff released
Old 10/30/2011, 17:32   #3

well thnks for trying Speedy! If you happen to find anything out would be cool to post it here or shoot me a pm!
Old 10/30/2011, 23:53   #4

NGN is working on this issue Epic, one of our best programmers is currently assessing the problem and trying to fix the issues with the quests. I'll mention to him that there is an issue with the PVP mode as well and see if he has any ideas.

Let you know what we find
Old 10/31/2011, 05:47   #5

thanks heaven sounds great hope to hear back from you soon
Old 10/31/2011, 09:59   #6

U can activate pk by: CTRL + P. It's epic 7
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2011, 07:20   #7

yea CTRL+P
Old 11/03/2011, 16:06   #8

Thanks Piloz works great bro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Vsro client issue...
10/06/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
i get this.. when i turn on bloody sro client.. ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting i have windows 7 64x professional.. i tried Compatibility as xp 2 and 3 and bunch of others.. its same thing any solution?
[Help]Client Issue
06/11/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Okay so I have just got this problem and IDK why I got it since the last couple of days the client has been working fine... any help or ideas would be appreciated. Error is when I try to login the game it says this:
Client issue
05/12/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
My client works perfectly without a hitch when its unpacked, but as soon as i pack it into a .pak format it wont even think about starting, anyone know why? And how to fix it if possible. small update: Actually got it to open but now it closes as soon as i hit the 'login' button? Updated: yay im a complete fool shadow.txt changing 0 -> 1 lol.. -__-" someone delete this thread pls
[HELP] Client/Server issue
05/19/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Okay so this is the big problem. My server is running perfectly, there are no errors. I fixed everything that didn't work and i ran all of the possible fixes. My launcher and updater work too. I made my server work on my external IP address and my client chanellist and loginlist is configured properly too. My ports are properly forwarded on my router, and windows firewall has the same ports unblocked.
Client issue
01/13/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 9 Replies
Hm after some trys and searches im still lost:confused:. This is the problem that i have ,im editing a client unpacked it all ips are changed to my dedi ips,checked if some folders are in right places and since i dont need their BIN folder i copied the one of the test client of mine also i dont need a launcher atm so i deleted all their launcher related files. Now it should work fine right? Nope i get incorrect id wich is not possible since i can login with my test client. What did i try...