Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 02:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Banning Rates/Rappelz Developers

Discussion on Banning Rates/Rappelz Developers within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Banning Rates/Rappelz Developers

Hi,

I have not been around enough to have a long list of banned users from rappelz devs or enthusiastic, nor i have the opportunity to know the stories behind those bannings.

I know Limery got banned recently. he used to troll everyone's post and **** on them and so on..
Crank, know to us for the Helpful commands discoveries was once banned which lead to the creation of Soul, his other nickname, now he got banned again for posting links to a gay *** website...

I made this post , because i want to find out more banning and the stories behind them.

so feel free to share what you know, you can also discuss problems between devs , like the one between Chris and Arcadia team. which lead to each of them moving out to their own forums.....i dont want solutions or pacts of peace , i just wan the information , the funnier the better,

I hope this is not Ilegal. , I like my nickname
Old 08/26/2011, 11:52   #2

The Black Market: 129/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,860
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limzory View Post
Im right here, babe.

And no i did not get get banned for trolling, but i linked someone that was utterly retarded to a **** site instead of what he wanted lol.

Now suck my ****, ******.
You again?
I already told you, if you keep continuing with such a vocabulary youŽll be banned very soon. And yes, I was right.

Why many got banned?
Because they canŽt act mature and follow simple rules.
Old 08/26/2011, 12:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limzory View Post
Do i have honey on my **** or something if you want to lick it off you could ask me gently.

And very soon? Lol ive been trolling since 2009 and got 1 infraction in 2 years or so? Many got banned? Only reason of why i got banned was because i posted a **** link, they dont give a single **** about it when i try to troll some wannabe mod like yourself.
0.0 you here!

do you consider getting banned something you earned ? if so, why would you keep doing it ? is it freedom of speech, or you are a very lonely fellow?

greetings

BTW i dont think Tatsuya is a Mod wannabe, I think he really is....7k+ post , thats something right there
Old 08/26/2011, 12:58   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by StCloud View Post
0.0 you here!

do you consider getting banned something you earned ? if so, why would you keep doing it ? is it freedom of speech, or you are a very lonely fellow?

greetings

BTW i dont think Tatsuya is a Mod wannabe, I think he really is....7k+ post , thats something right there
Wanting to get banned? Nah, i just like to tell people what i think about them by using using harsh word's
Old 08/26/2011, 14:24   #5

Received Thanks: 2,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatsuya. View Post
You again?
I already told you, if you keep continuing with such a vocabulary youŽll be banned very soon. And yes, I was right.

Why many got banned?
Because they canŽt act mature and follow simple rules.
This post feels slightly conceited. Just sayin.
Old 08/26/2011, 15:08   #6

Received Thanks: 1,176
#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
arcadia, pets, private, rappelz, server files