Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 21:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pure Gaming!

Discussion on Pure Gaming! within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/17/2011, 12:24   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by merryploughbhoy View Post
DarknessWithin (CrimsonTears) Still has its month old disconnection every 10 minutes, so literally unplayable , enjoyment wise. Please dont post this **** until it is fixed tyvm.
If this is true then i will laugh so ******* hard.
Old 08/17/2011, 17:17   #17

does this one have a CD drive too?
Old 08/17/2011, 17:23   #18

Id like to point out we have 2 servers...pay attention guys

Crimson Tears is a pve based server for those who prefer to farm and work to gain gear.

Gates of sorrow is a pure pvp server which u dont drop items but dont gain wrath intead u gain a boost ^^

Gates also is our test server where we test new unique ideas so far a few of them work 100%

Crashes are still an issue its not an overnight fix, there is more then 1 issue causing the problems and its mainly due to players exploiting or spamming.
So we need to help the devs find the Core bug atm i know where issue lies...its just a case of fixing it is the major headache =P
Old 08/17/2011, 17:35   #19

I like how you spawn in sanctuary on the pvp server when the gate doesnt work and ur stuck in there.
Old 08/17/2011, 18:07   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limery View Post
I like how you spawn in sanctuary on the pvp server when the gate doesnt work and ur stuck in there.
Wow i guess u dont understand what its for..its Called a Pvp arena and its a test server so its a test phase, i didnt like how ppl could run in safe zone then run out attk ppl then run back...seems cowardice so with a pure pvp arena u can its still being tweaked.

Also like i said player exploits lead to crashs and im trying to see why it does this, atm im seeing some thing that shouldnt be they way they are and yet the server right its like that.

And any other trolls wanna just come on this thread and purposly post rubbish well unless u understand the database 50% or more plz dont post rubbish.

P.s Its darks server he can chose what he likes to add....and i love thats the only thing u find..only negitives...

Did u even spot the good things we added?
Old 08/17/2011, 18:19   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironhammer500 View Post
Wow i guess u dont understand what its for..its Called a Pvp arena and its a test server so its a test phase, i didnt like how ppl could run in safe zone then run out attk ppl then run back...seems cowardice so with a pure pvp arena u can its still being tweaked.

Also like i said player exploits lead to crashs and im trying to see why it does this, atm im seeing some thing that shouldnt be they way they are and yet the server right its like that.

And any other trolls wanna just come on this thread and purposly post rubbish well unless u understand the database 50% or more plz dont post rubbish.

P.s Its darks server he can chose what he likes to add....and i love thats the only thing u find..only negitives...

Did u even spot the good things we added?
Wait, so you spawn in the ''arena'' but you cant leave it to get gear or anything whatsoever..?
Old 08/17/2011, 18:30   #22

Quote:
Wait, so you spawn in the ''arena'' but you cant leave it to get gear or anything whatsoever..?
i guess u didnt log in or u would see..or maybe if u looked behind u lol.

We added all needed npcs for gear items and a immunity buff so no1 can pk u while u get ur items.

Buff can be removed to Thanks to darks custom npc script
Old 08/17/2011, 18:53   #23

Received Thanks: 2,458
Iron just like I told Gavsta.

Primary rule of a successful server is the ability to ignore comments such as these, there is always going to be someone who dislikes what you do and how you do it. The most affordable solution is to go with the flow of the majority and ignore the other comments. Especially if they are not productive or helpful to the cause.
Old 08/17/2011, 19:10   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Iron just like I told Gavsta.

Primary rule of a successful server is the ability to ignore comments such as these, there is always going to be someone who dislikes what you do and how you do it. The most affordable solution is to go with the flow of the majority and ignore the other comments. Especially if they are not productive or helpful to the cause.
I know problem is ppl see these comments and belive them and i kinda like defending mine and darks hard work mainly his work tho ^^ hes the pro coder lol

Anyways credit mainly to Ncarbon and the arcadia group for everything ^^
Old 08/18/2011, 00:29   #25

bump to puregaming
we should have our new domain today or later today

bump
Old 08/18/2011, 15:55   #26

Today or tried your 2 servers, I am honestly very disappointed, the sever (Gate) not mean anything if not taken for a ride within 2 hours to get ready then I find sanctuary you quit the game and everything and minimized a pikaping dungerum in a (good ****), that you get 120 people given everything for free, then you can not 'take a ****, what's the point? Besides, if you want to just do pvp at least when you study it you study it well, and you see only one server at a **** to attract more people who did not play after another wipe, and useless to make me feel 2 hours to prepare and then to equip 2 duels rotten and no longer fall in and out, at least you are smart stuff from vendors sell it already completely ready.
By seeing another server in the rate to 200x, and I have totally changed political thought or feel, you do the character at the highest level in 2 days, then you have to just stay another 10 15 days for farm coins for the items, but what's the point?
But do everyone a favor close so you do not have to create these servers pack to try to lure people in another server and still more the package, and how many stupid diets of last last wipe wipe, you will continue to wipe for life.
How obvious and would not recommend it to anyone and only loss of time both in a server in another, assuming that these wipe to throttle.
Good day and of course all of the above are my personal impressions.
Not bad resenting knowing full well that in your minds were
working hard and well, but to see it from outside is not nice at all.
I have already fret 4 times to try your server, I do not care more , and surely you do not have my respect.
This is not to insult the place he do not give anything if there is' a server more or less around stack, place just so other people who may want to try to enter, have a real reference to a player, and not the usual flour server great admins saying that van.
Old 08/18/2011, 17:04   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by alien23 View Post
Today or tried your 2 servers, I am honestly very disappointed, the sever (Gate) not mean anything if not taken for a ride within 2 hours to get ready then I find sanctuary you quit the game and everything and minimized a pikaping dungerum in a (good shit), that you get 120 people given everything for free, then you can not 'take a shit, what's the point? Besides, if you want to just do pvp at least when you study it you study it well, and you see only one server at a cock to attract more people who did not play after another wipe, and useless to make me feel 2 hours to prepare and then to equip 2 duels rotten and no longer fall in and out, at least you are smart stuff from vendors sell it already completely ready.
By seeing another server in the rate to 200x, and I have totally changed political thought or feel, you do the character at the highest level in 2 days, then you have to just stay another 10 15 days for farm coins for the items, but what's the point?
But do everyone a favor close so you do not have to create these servers pack to try to lure people in another server and still more the package, and how many stupid diets of last last wipe wipe, you will continue to wipe for life.
How obvious and would not recommend it to anyone and only loss of time both in a server in another, assuming that these wipe to throttle.
Good day and of course all of the above are my personal impressions.
Not bad resenting knowing full well that in your minds were
working hard and well, but to see it from outside is not nice at all.
I have already fret 4 times to try your server, I do not care more , and surely you do not have my respect.
This is not to insult the place he do not give anything if there is' a server more or less around stack, place just so other people who may want to try to enter, have a real reference to a player, and not the usual flour server great admins saying that van.
Reading this post gave me a headache.. wow.
Old 08/18/2011, 19:02   #28

Quote:
Reading this post gave me a headache.. wow.
Idk how u understood it tbh lol...whats wrong with the pvp arena? i know it needs work its constantly being tweaked...if i remeber right thats what a test server is for =P

and i love how no1 mentions darks buffer or my job change script =(
Old 08/18/2011, 19:50   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironhammer500 View Post
Idk how u understood it tbh lol...whats wrong with the pvp arena? i know it needs work its constantly being tweaked...if i remeber right thats what a test server is for =P

and i love how no1 mentions darks buffer or my job change script =(
I know how u feel i stopped after the 2nd line.

On topic i'll be trying this server today would like to try the pvp arena.
Old 08/18/2011, 20:49   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravengt View Post
I know how u feel i stopped after the 2nd line.

On topic i'll be trying this server today would like to try the pvp arena.
its not perfect atm without safezone editing we cant stop everyone exploiting stuff which is a pain even when we ban and del them.

still tweaking it tho but its good when players feed back to us.