Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 22:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help! Buffs

Discussion on Help! Buffs within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Help! Buffs

I need To know how to enter buffs whene creat a new char
Old 08/13/2011, 09:58   #2

this has been ansered numerous of times use the search for once....
Old 08/13/2011, 10:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bachir98 View Post
I need To know how to enter buffs whene creat a new char
Learn to use the **** search function, How many times do we have to stress either to learn to use the search function, or learn to actually READ THE **** THREADS <---Honestly, its not hard.
Old 08/13/2011, 10:57   #4

Received Thanks: 2,458
Veux go look at hamachi foo
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hv buffs
08/01/2011 - Rappelz - 8 Replies
Hi all i try found in this forum but with no luck , how can i change the hv buffs make them more than 18% and also how do i make the buffs work on pets ? Il appreciate any help , thanks !
What would cause my buffs to do this?
02/13/2011 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Basicly everytime i go back into game from being minimized it does this and locks me up for about a minute or two, what should i replace in my computer to prevent this :P i have a intel celeron 2.00ghz cpu 2gigs DDR Gfx card-Geforce fx5200 Any help would be great :P http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/4555/lockup.jp g
Buffs
04/09/2010 - GW Bots - 21 Replies
Hi, wie finde ich den in GWCA heraus, ob ich z.B. den Asura-Segen habe? Von den auf der GWCA-Seite gelisteten Funktionen käme für micht nur "CA_PlayerHasBuff" in Frage, allerdings erfordert diese Funktion die "Skillid" als Parameter, von der ich aber leider nicht weiß, wie ich sie rausbekomme :/ Kann mir jemand entweder die ID sagen oder mir, noch besser, erklären, wie man beliebige "SkillID's" herausbekommt? Gruß, Maltram
Buffs ID - how to use them?
07/01/2009 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
OK guys I know some buffs' ID... and how can i use them? how can I buff myself?? what program should i use? l2phx? cheers
[Help]How do you use Buffs in the Bot?
07/22/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
Hi, can someone tell me how to use buffs, skills, and potions on the requiem bot. I checked the skill, or the buffs, i know where they are but whenever i use the bot, my mana is always full. I am pretty sure that the bot is not using the skills or buffs, I dun understand, can someone please teach me how to use it properly? Or does it not work yet cause it's buggy?