Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 09:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

protection error 15

Discussion on protection error 15 within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation protection error 15

<<<<when i run rappelz game got protection error 15 plz help me >>>>

and thxxxxxxxxx

Old 08/11/2011, 14:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
Try useing Search first.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ban Protection! [NA/EU/BR]
09/26/2010 - Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 19 Replies
Hey Guys! This release will really,really help you not get banned while hacking on Combat Arms. I don't know if you heard or not but nexon has this system that if someone reports you in CA, Nexon will litteraly take a screenshot at that exact moment and will upload that screenshot to they're computers/file system to see if you really are hacking or not. They also look at the videos that are taken too, which are in .avi format.
GM/PM protection
06/18/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
is there a way i can make GM/PM trade people stuff pk people and do other things like a normal player ?
Bot protection.
04/13/2010 - Lineage 2 - 5 Replies
Hey I am plaing on one l2 private server (name doesn't matter). Everything was ok until they made some bot protection. Mayby you guys can help me. When I start botting (when I start auto combat) I get message : Imageshack - 2141m.jpg I get it few times and then my game closes. thank you in advance.
is there a way to set up an no-pk protection?
01/27/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
hello. one more time i need help hehe. i want to know if there is a way to set up an protection that dont let players atack others... just mobs in the map... like the protection in the market... if there is a way pls help me...
Protection Error!
02/08/2006 - WoW Private Server - 12 Replies
huhu Alle Zusammen Also wenn ich mein Emu starte ist es eigentlich Glück das es auch funz denn in den meisten Fällen kommt da Protection Error 196, manchmal funzt es^^ ich habe in meinem Router auch alle Ports freigegeben und die Firewall ausgelschaltet. was kann man da machen? greetz :bandit: