Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 12:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

pet-fix release

Discussion on pet-fix release within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up pet-fix release

#delete please
Thanks
17 Users
Old 08/07/2011, 11:21   #2

great job !!!
oh noo
i think when you release your client i will have a probleme to translate it to arabic client ~~
Old 08/07/2011, 11:48   #3

Thank you very much.

Not trying to sound impatient, but is there any ETA when you will release the client?
Old 08/07/2011, 12:07   #4

Why should i install a fix, which is not working with anything i have? In which way do these files improve the situation on my server?
Old 08/07/2011, 12:13   #5

thanks for not answering my question speedy. dont copy paste those stupid lines all over the forum. they are getting anoying. just tell me, what is working with the AoR client
Old 08/07/2011, 12:23   #6

first of all you guys rock. thanks dev team

question for speedy: is there a way to edit the pets stage ? and if so were can it be edited ?
Old 08/07/2011, 13:02   #7

this is not twitter. try start reading at the top of the page. You stated, that awl your fixes arent working without the mod client.

then i gave you the chance to say what isn't working (detailed. maybe some whings would work, and others dont).

you didnt answer

i asked again, and hoped you would understand me this time.

you just started to insult me and aren't able to explain, what isnt working.

So if NOTHING is working: why are you uploading this? How you we no, there are even changes in this so called fix? Just drop some ******* lines, which specific function isnt working or if anything is working with the AoR client, all ppl are using right now.

no need to call me dumb or something like that. just answer or don't but no bullshit please, it is that easy.

kthxbai
Old 08/07/2011, 14:11   #8

look at the time... at this point u already answered and ignored my post. if you dont want to reply just let it be. but i have to say i got more and more the feeling ismoke is just right about u ncarbon peeps
Old 08/07/2011, 14:53   #9

Received Thanks: 2,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlywood View Post
look at the time... at this point u already answered and ignored my post. if you dont want to reply just let it be. but i have to say i got more and more the feeling ismoke is just right about u ncarbon peeps
Nah bro, this fix was posted on the NCarbon Forum last night. I haven't applied it as i'm super lazy this early in the morning. But too my knowledge it fixes the Ifrit/Nightmare and Uni aside of 'Masters Devotion' according to pyrok there should be two versions of the fix. One with 'Staged Skills' and one without.

Pyrok had mentioned something about the staged skills fix was causing problems OR could cause potential problems in the server.

BTW:

I never said NCarbons work isn't good or that they don't know what they're doing, I simply said they have a bad outlook and a worse attitude of on professionalism.
Old 08/07/2011, 17:11   #10

elite*gold: 141
Received Thanks: 3,918
you have a big fail in this fixxes...

the belt skills from the pets aren't correct now.

naga give now move speed and atk speed o.o
Old 08/07/2011, 17:15   #11

Thanks Speedy
Old 08/07/2011, 17:24   #12

why are people still complaining... they give u fix u cry they don't u cry? weird this forum.
Old 08/07/2011, 17:27   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
why are people still complaining... they give u fix u cry they don't u cry? weird this forum.

STFU Gavsta, I already know you are registered to the Arcadia Forum. If you don't like here, GTFO

P.S.

Make sure to have a nice day.

@Strean;

Get me a list together and I'll go through and correct them as I'm currently redoing a lot of their updates to accommodate my custom content.
Old 08/07/2011, 17:32   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
STFU Gavsta, I already know you are registered to the Arcadia Forum. If you don't like here, GTFO

P.S.

Make sure to have a nice day.

@Strean;

Get me a list together and I'll go through and correct them as I'm currently redoing a lot of their updates to accommodate my custom content.
who rattled your cage? i wasn't even speaking to you and for saying gtfo these forums... sorry forum master i didn't know you where the owner of this website :/
Old 08/07/2011, 18:38   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-nl View Post
i wonder why you also signed up there, trying to leech something

You obviously know 'Exactly' what you're talking about. Continue.
Closed Thread