Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 09:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

More Blatant Shit Talking

Discussion on More Blatant Shit Talking within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/07/2011, 01:59   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflcopterGoesSoiSoiSoi View Post
yeah...but...that's really old news, why is it being brought up again?

sorry, haven't been reading other threads so if it was mentioned earlier.. >@>
damnit noop, i was explaining the holding back of the fix and it being something so ez to fix and being held over ppl heads like hei we got lag feeks unoget forgot the reason then but it dont matter
Old 08/07/2011, 02:05   #17

To be honest, who cares about all this ****, stop spamming the whole forum, this is not reallife - what do you care what other "virtual" people think. Besides, I find this thread difficult to ********** to.
Old 08/07/2011, 02:05   #18

Received Thanks: 2,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0ul37 View Post
To be honest, who cares about all this ****, stop spamming the whole forum, this is not reallife - what do you care what other "virtual" people think. Besides, I find this thread difficult to ********** to.
Why? I don't. :P
Old 08/07/2011, 02:24   #19

wisp said that the ncarbon team was holding it back b/c they didn't want servers like mystic and hero making money (lag free server = everyone joins)
Old 08/07/2011, 02:26   #20

yea my point was that would hav merit if they never planed to release the lag fix at all. ok im done i keep **** posting T_T stop messing with me kale : (
Old 08/07/2011, 02:45   #21

So this is about an old thing? and grymey said no to make it public? maybe idk and ty for grymey and his fix ^^

and sorry ismoke all i see right now is a baby having a paddy wanting attention seroiusly what are u getting at here?
Old 08/07/2011, 02:46   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironhammer500 View Post
So this is about an old thing? and grymey said no to make it public? maybe idk and ty for grymey and his fix ^^

and sorry ismoke all i see right now is a baby having a paddy wanting attention seroiusly what are u getting at here?
All I see you doing is siding with the winning team as usual, why don't you go be a little two faced nut hugger somewhere else.
Old 08/07/2011, 02:55   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
All I see you doing is siding with the winning team as usual, why don't you go be a little two faced nut hugger somewhere else.
Well i sided with them as their nice from who i spoken with i havnt talked to them all, but they dont deserve this **** from u.

Two faced? why coz i wont suddenly join ur little paddy. You seems to think those who oppose u are instantly wrong. Ever thought for 1 min to get past ur fat ego and into that tiny brain of urs to act mature for once instead of being and attention seeking nobody?

Kale changed hes/she (idk sorry) and decided to be nice and helpfull and trolls less still does it but less. Now i have more respect for kale as their changing slowly.
Old 08/07/2011, 02:57   #24

Quote:
Well i sided with them as their nice from who i spoken with i havnt talked to them all, but they dont deserve this **** from u.

Two faced? why coz i wont suddenly join ur little paddy. You seems to think those who oppose u are instantly wrong. Ever thought for 1 min to get past ur fat ego and into that tiny brain of urs to act mature for once instead of being and attention seeking nobody?

Kale changed hes/she (idk sorry) and decided to be nice and helpfull and trolls less still does it but less. Now i have more respect for kale as their changing slowly.

Yea and in ten minutes you'll be all over his nuts again too, take that innocent routine to someone who cares.
Old 08/07/2011, 03:05   #25

Tbh more ppl like kale now then they do you..seems ur trolling surporters gave up trolling in ur threads to.

Just let it go, cant u see? NO ONE GIVES A DAM. no one cares, except maybe me since really i hate to see ur threads 24/7 on every single page.

Just let it go, they have the files so as far as i see it they have all the bargaining chips right now.

Play nice and they might share with u.
Old 08/07/2011, 03:09   #26

Quote:
Tbh more ppl like kale now then they do you..seems ur trolling surporters gave up trolling in ur threads to.

Just let it go, cant u see? NO ONE GIVES A DAM. no one cares, except maybe me since really i hate to see ur threads 24/7 on every single page.

Just let it go, they have the files so as far as i see it they have all the bargaining chips right now.

Play nice and they might share with u.
You have not once in a single reply to a single one of my posts, made sense relevant to the topic. Nor discussed the points oriented to the discussion, no you just ramble on about some fantasy you have about me and make absolutely no f%^king sense.

I don't want, need, wish, require or mildly even consider your friendship or anyone else on this forum for that matter. I don't need you or anyone else to approve of my motives or my actions. I don't care to see you sucking whoever's winning off either, but you do. So lets agree to disagree idiot.
Old 08/07/2011, 03:12   #27

Quote:
You have not once in a single reply to a single one of my posts, made sense relevant to the topic. Nor discussed the points oriented to the discussion, no you just ramble on about some fantasy you have about me and make absolutely no f%^king sense.

I don't want, need, wish, require or mildly even consider your friendship or anyone else on this forum for that matter. I don't need you or anyone else to approve of my motives or my actions. I don't care to see you sucking whoever's winning off either, but you do. So lets agree to disagree idiot.
if u dont need anyone or dont care, why are you still here?

Their is no I in team.
Old 08/07/2011, 03:14   #28

Quote:

Their is no I in team.

Blow me.
Old 08/07/2011, 03:21   #29

Quote:

Their is no I in team.
Quote:

Blow me.
This is ur response? kinda expected some lecher from u on how ur great and how ur pro and how everyone sucks.

Ohwell was fun while it lasted
Old 08/07/2011, 03:24   #30

Quote:
This is ur response? kinda expected some lecher from u on how ur great and how ur pro and how everyone sucks.

Ohwell was fun while it lasted

Why you don't understand anything that's said to you aside of 'Blarh b lerarg debbideh hoop lar'