Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 17:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Failure to Communicate or Failure to Comprehend?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,415
Failure to Communicate or Failure to Comprehend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrok
Now it's time for the issue that has caused ismokedrow so much butthurt.Our tools... They will be released eventually. They won't be released right now for these reasons:

1 - They aren't finished.
2 - We don't want gala changing things before we get what we need.
3 - The last thing the community needs right now is a bunch of different releases that aren't compatible with each other.
4 - Legal reasons.

I created the tools for one main reason: Getting newer content. The ability to fix/add things is nice but it isn't the main goal. Our goal is to have an open source 7.2+ server but that can't be done without content and basic understanding of how the newer things work. Our goal isn't to hack everything onto a 6.2 client and call it a day. Since ismokedrow likes to bring up how useless us adding DT skills is, I'll use that as an example. Because of that I now know how staged pets work internally for the most part. Same thing with items and durability. The 7.2 server has been started but it's basically network code right now. When will it go open-source? Not sure, even the king of open-source (linux) started as one person creating a basic, functional os then opening it up so others can help make it better. I don't see the server being opened up until the core structure is stable.
Apparently not even NCarbon got what my issue was. But apparently they love throwing around names and troll comments. But I love even though I have remained mostly polite and courteous, never once have I went onto another forum to voice my issues with NCarbon. All they seem to do in return is dodge my questioning and run off to sass me on other forums.

I'm glad this is the attitude you wish to be known for NCarbon, you point your finger at me and claim I ran you off. No buddies, you need to man up and take responsibility and say that you ran off because you didn't like being questioned.

Furthermore, 'This isn't a job' and 'When it becomes like a job I will quit.' sorry to burst your theoretical bubble there 'Pyrok' But what you signed up for takes a great deal of professionalism, organization and the ability to take insults (as you so clearly view them) at every turn. Think Microsoft would have made it where they are with your tactic.

'O..M..G Apple said we are lying to our users.' <--> 'Fuck um, we'll just leave and taunt them with pictures to make them feel sorry for themselves.' <-- Because that truly reflects a mature decision making process. So, because I (ismokedrow) challenged your views and opinions openly and viciously you punish everyone else? Way to go boss.

Here we are a part of the same old song and dance. NCarbon pussy footing around the real issue and me being seen as a bad guy for refusing to be treated as a dolt. You claim Gala would suddenly hop up and go insano shutting down your every attempt to continue this project, lie again.

If this were the case don't you think Development Firms like 'Blizzard' or 'NCSoft' would have implemented such measures as the WoW emulator (ArcEmu, Oscent) and the L2, Aion Emulators were being built. Or perhaps the handful of other P-Server Projects would have been shut down. The rebuttal you are attempting to use if far over played and highly ignorant of the truth.

Gala-Net is only going to hop in if they feel threatened, just like every other game creator that has done little to nothing to stop the development of their private server counter-parts.

As I said just recently, I will stop when you grow up and accept that this project is doomed to failure with your close minded assault on creativity and growth. Who are you to decide what is best for us? Who are you to decide what we should and should not push for? Are you the new Elite Goverment of the Rappelz Private Server Realm?

Maybe instead of blindly trying to fight me at every turn, you should simply take a moment and try to understand what is being said instead of trying to 'Cloak and Dagger' it.

Old   #2

What do you want to say from this lecture ?

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kKiMiKo View Post
What do you want to say from this lecture ?

I fail to understand the reason or purpose of the humungous red lettering. But I digress, if you have failed to understand my reasoning; perhaps you are better off that way.
Old   #4

What is the problem if i don't understand what u wont to say?,If u have a problem with my written color i don't care :P

Old   #5

Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post

As I said just recently, I will stop when you grow up and accept that this project is doomed to failure with your close minded assault on creativity and growth. Who are you to decide what is best for us? Who are you to decide what we should and should not push for? Are you the new Elite Goverment of the Rappelz Private Server Realm?
You are not forced to use what we published, we decided on what and how we work, not on what and how you want we work.
As i say if it doesn't suits you do it yourself.
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
You are not forced to use what we published, we decided on what and how we work, not on what and how you want we work.
As i say if it doesn't suits you do it yourself.
I'm beginning to wonder if NCarbon programs you with a small variety of possible responses and then unleashes you into the forum like this. LOL, why don't you scuttle back to the safety of your 'Public Forum' As per Gavsta, who cares?
Old   #8

ismoked GTFO XD
Old   #9

Thanks
1 User
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post

Nice fail at meme. Please try again.
Old   #11

smoke stop feeding into that shiit dude lol why you think speedy the lap dog posted that stuff? just to get the response they gettin from u lol their forums get boring i guess, just let threads like that die srsly
Old   #12

Old   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by grymey View Post
smoke stop feeding into that shiit dude lol why you think speedy the lap dog posted that stuff? just to get the response they gettin from u lol their forums get boring i guess, just let threads like that die srsly

Agree'd. Speaking of their Forums I'm checking out their current work aptly named 'v1.08' it seems like a rather nice method of installation and updating. I will be linking this release here (all Modification dates 8/6/2011) not to claim it as mine but to keep this community up to date on whats happening.
Old   #14

Stop talking bullshit "ismokedrow" because just talking ****?, Speak ill at all post, but ... you've done? is true that it sucks that we only show images and no progress, but ... You really are the biggest idiot of this forum, why? because only flaming you handle all the issues without doing anything.
You talk about maturity, talk about community, about good intentions, but you've just committed talk **** all you think is wrong, but do not do anything.

"Ncarbon" and all other developers can be closed, but do not talk **** in every post, cuz talking **** in every post when you contribute nothing, two. "Lua"? it? So you think you are the one to claim what they do or not?, Of course not, you are more stupid than them.

I like to say that they are immature, with no commitment or sense of community, what is yours? You have done to help the community if you spend just replicating each post to say they are ********, as you have time to do a project when you are all ******* day stuck in seeing that **** every post you say, do not you dare claim to things you do not know.

You talk about helping the community, but I'm confused, how can you talk if you talk **** Community itself against the community.

If you think you have better ideas, you're better programmer or you can do things better and faster than this or were doing "Ncarbon" and others just do it as decisive action and show them they are ********, not just talking **** from which you are not even involved.
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
I have a small ***** and cant handle no one talking about me on here, so i flame to the day i die
ok thats up to you, i have to admit i like your flaming its fun to read