ive herd that line alot.....GM give me 9bil! or give me gold...lazy buggers its farmable -.-
ppl just dont understand u need to work for stuff in rpgs and rpgmmos...
I see this type of deal all over the place, it used to happen to me when I'd bring in new testers for a project or what have you. 'Dude, not times xbajillion exp WTF MAN' and 'Hey your shop prices are already hilariously low and you have a very nice gold drop rate, but I needs mones PLOX!!!'
It's not being mean to just flat out tell a leech 'No.'
Just have to stand your ground as a server operator/owner/gm/admin what have you. Show who has the authority and lead the sheep (Your players) Because one of two things gonna happen at the 'No' stage. They are either going to realize you're not playing and mean srs bznss OR they are going to quit.
Either-way problem resolved
**Please make sure to read the whole post before you go to saying: 'Ismokedrow' why you always dissing people.**
l2phx auf l2 the 2nd throne 04/16/2010 - Lineage 2 - 8 Replies Hallo,
ich wollte fragen ob L2phx auch auf nem 2nd throne server läuft.
Danke
Powerlevel [Throne] 09/05/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies For those who want to start new in cSRO!
I Offer Powerlevel 5h / 7 (every day 5H)
If it is not possible at 5H day to be online account please let me run on my pc.
What I'm looking for?
Someone who is sponsoring mBot me because I can not buy it because of paypal
IT COST 10€ / 30 days
http://www.*******************/
WC3 Frozen Throne 08/30/2007 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies Hallo,
Ich hab meine WC3 Frozen Throne CD verloren... Gibt es die als Download irgentwo runterzuladen? Den CD-Key hab ich noch, ich brauch nur die CD
Frozen Throne 05/01/2006 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies hab da mal ne frage kan mir jemand den neusten patch schicken (1.20d oder so) weil meine kackt immer bei der instelation ab >:o
hier meine icq nummer 347939620 :cool: