How you think.. a +110lvl players will hit ~ 120 with x30 exp ?
On farm ? - 3 weeks ?
TOA must be...
Complain somewhere else, we had the server up for 2 weeks before and people where hitting R7 easily within that time, without ToA, so if your not up to the challenge then don't play.
Complain somewhere else, we had the server up for 2 weeks before and people where hitting R7 easily within that time, without ToA, so if your not up to the challenge then don't play.
pay no attention to ppl that wanna be R7 in one day, 30x exp is fine and i prefer goin to marduka and pking ppl outta my farm spots :3
I mean, this is p-server.
It's similar to KTS, but there everything works right.
Farmo to R7... if the server will live more than 2 weeks, meaby some no-lifers will hit 150+..
I mean, this is p-server.
It's similar to KTS, but there everything works right.
Farmo to R7... if the server will live more than 2 weeks, meaby some no-lifers will hit 150+..
Anyway, i'm waiting
Live longer then 2 weeks? When it still was at unleashed it had over 200 active people and like 600 accounts..
I mean, this is p-server.
It's similar to KTS, but there everything works right.
Farmo to R7... if the server will live more than 2 weeks, meaby some no-lifers will hit 150+..
Anyway, i'm waiting
Yes, it is a tragedy that certain other servers failed so horrifically and allowed you to gain that mindset.
However, we have both a dedicated server [ROOT], actual developers and 2 other private servers planned for our network, ventrilo and many other features that stand tall amongst the 'set up and go' private servers that I've seen here the past few weeks. I can assure you with absolute gurantee that this server is by no means a clone of the others you have played on thus far.
I continue to give Throne of Eden my support henceforth.
Perceive it however you like, but I frown upon those who can't figure out when to turn off the caps lock button. Either way unless I can see a constructive comment, then from now on it will be simply ignored.
l2phx auf l2 the 2nd throne 04/16/2010 - Lineage 2 - 8 Replies Hallo,
ich wollte fragen ob L2phx auch auf nem 2nd throne server läuft.
Danke
Powerlevel [Throne] 09/05/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies For those who want to start new in cSRO!
I Offer Powerlevel 5h / 7 (every day 5H)
If it is not possible at 5H day to be online account please let me run on my pc.
What I'm looking for?
Someone who is sponsoring mBot me because I can not buy it because of paypal
IT COST 10€ / 30 days
http://www.*******************/
WC3 Frozen Throne 08/30/2007 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies Hallo,
Ich hab meine WC3 Frozen Throne CD verloren... Gibt es die als Download irgentwo runterzuladen? Den CD-Key hab ich noch, ich brauch nur die CD
Frozen Throne 05/01/2006 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies hab da mal ne frage kan mir jemand den neusten patch schicken (1.20d oder so) weil meine kackt immer bei der instelation ab >:o
hier meine icq nummer 347939620 :cool: