You actually have 400 players, oh really, I had about 100 players on the second day of announcing. I can imagine jumping up to 400 players too, if I open multiple threads. It really seems like ROFLCOPTER is the only normal person on this forum, lol.
You actually have 400 players, oh really, I had about 100 players on the second day of announcing. I can imagine jumping up to 400 players too, if I open multiple threads. It really seems like ROFLCOPTER is the only normal person on this forum, lol.
Well, with that attitude... I guess I shouldn't release the fix then....
Well, with that attitude... I guess I shouldn't release the fix then....
I'm no bumsucker, I'm just writing down facts, of course I would appreciate it if you release the fix, but I'm not actually dependent on it. Even if you do not release it, I will put as much effort and time into the problem until I find a fix myself - if I fail, I will just give up and close project.PURE. However, this is not going to change the fact that people get attentive to something when the thing comes up a million times. That's natural.
Besides, yes, I love ROFLCOPTER, he was always right with every statement in every thread, even if he conveyed facts weird.
Aw, I guess everyone needs at least one fan, but your naive view will only get you into trouble Soul, best to at least realize that much. Rofl is ok, but he's no more perfect than any of the other devs here who complain and whine about things. Nor has he been 100% correct as you believe. Though I've never really chatted with him personally, I do enjoy teasing him. Sometime I would like to have a chance to talk to him 1on1. The same with smoke. I'm not so arrogant as to believe I know everything about them just from what is stated here on the forums or seen in passing. Though my first impressions of people are generally correct, that is to my experience at least.
I did not direct anything at you, my major statement should have been that the thread of chazesc3 was totally unneeded - he should open a thread when the server is online again, or push any other thread, which is related to this server. However, a thread called "almost up" is really unnecessery, and I hope that you can agree with me in this case.
Lol, regardless of whether I agree or not, I had nothing to do with him deciding to post. Though he is one of my GMs I leave it to them to decide what to chat about on a forum. I'm not a moderator here so I have no business telling people what they can or cannot post, and I don't see an admin title under your name either....
[VoltGaming] Rappelz Unleashed [ Dedicated / Mid Rates ] 06/18/2015 - Rappelz - 138 Replies http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr146/redbreake r/Volt-Gaming-Logo3.png
Volt Gaming Network Intro - YouTube
Website : Rappelz Unleashed Website
Forum : Volt Gaming Forums
Hello , Everyone VoltGaming will like too introduce RappelzUnleashed . We are a fun/nice gaming community where even the weirdest of people can make friends Haha . Rappelz Unleashed is a custom made server using custom files that no one else has except us , so we provide the most unique and dedicated gaming ....
Rappelz unleashed down 08/11/2011 - Rappelz - 15 Replies is rappelz unleashed down now?:mad:
[VoltGaming] Rappelz Unleashed [ Dedicated / Mid Rates ] 07/21/2011 - Private Server - 3 Replies http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr146/redbreake r/Volt-Gaming-Logo3.png
Volt Gaming Network Intro - YouTube
Website : Rappelz Unleashed Website
Forum : Volt Gaming Forums
Hello , Everyone VoltGaming will like too introduce RappelzUnleashed . We are a fun/nice gaming community where even the weirdest of people can make friends Haha . Rappelz Unleashed is a custom made server using custom files that no one else has except us , so we provide the most unique and dedicated gaming ....