Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 03:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

login buffs

Discussion on login buffs within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 8,863
login buffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaJohnson View Post
So, after some mucking about, I've made a modified version of the on_login LUA script.

This one gives a non-GM player, a 1 hour HP buff, because I'm nice like that,
where as a GM player will get full GM buffs, HV buffs, No Fear buff, for 24 hours, and a 1 minute Cloak/Hide buff.

( Why the hide buff? Imagine being a GM on a live server, you get a whole minute to hide/warp before the players start spamming shit at you. o.o )

Thanks to Wisp for his resource folder, and DragonMaxBR for starting the idea off.

Just drop this attached file into Resource/Script, rename it so it doesnt have the .txt extension, re-start Herlock/Aurora, and off you go.

i dont understand that rly... i have put the 92aaf4ae4ee42eb41693728da93f301a.lua.txt to ressource/scripts but its still dotn work no buffs if im login.... what i do wrong ?

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2011, 03:26   #2

did you change the text file to lua?
Old 07/19/2011, 03:29   #3

Received Thanks: 8,863
i think its a txt file how do i change it to lua ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2011, 03:36   #4

open the txt file, and save as...change the txt to all files then save. their should be a new 92aaf4ae4ee42eb41693728da93f301a lua file and your done.