Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 15:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AOR shut down

Discussion on AOR shut down within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AOR shut down

when i was in DP i get a lag then i get DC and when i try to log in there is no server in server list so what's the problem

and i have another qusetion why the forum of AOR dosn't work ???
Old 07/10/2011, 12:31   #2

It's not shut down, it crashes alot or he shuts it down himself for unknown reason. The forums have not worked for a long time, so no need to worry about that.
Old 07/10/2011, 12:33   #3

Just wait the game will come online in the nxt hours!
Old 07/10/2011, 12:39   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegiondary View Post
It's not shut down, it crashes alot or he shuts it down himself for unknown reason. The forums have not worked for a long time, so no need to worry about that.
ok but why he shut down in that time i'm not lucky at all and does there any reason for the forum why he is not working ??? sorry for my bad english and the questions
Old 07/10/2011, 12:45   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by makrem97 View Post
ok but why he shut down in that time i'm not lucky at all and does there any reason for the forum why he is not working ??? sorry for my bad english and the questions
I have no idea why the forums are not working, either he has not got around to it yet, or he doesn't know how to.

It might not have shut down, might be just a simple crash that he hasn't dealt with yet