Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 05:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Part Time Server (Hamachi)

Discussion on Part Time Server (Hamachi) within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/07/2011, 23:30   #31

elite*gold: 0
A few questions.

How many people can a basic hamachi hold, what will I do if a player becomes bugged; what will I do if the server crashes? Will I be able to Sandbox another client to play in the game while the main client does buffall for players that log in?

Setting up would be the easy thing, but running it may be where I fail if there are problems.
Old 07/07/2011, 23:31   #32

The server was good?
Old 07/07/2011, 23:34   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saarkin View Post
A few questions.

How many people can a basic hamachi hold, what will I do if a player becomes bugged; what will I do if the server crashes? Will I be able to Sandbox another client to play in the game while the main client does buffall for players that log in?

Setting up would be the easy thing, but running it may be where I fail if there are problems.
15 people hamachi can hold. delete the Char threw DB and let them create another as them what they want back put there level/exp back to what it was at and give them some rupes for the mess up then when other DB comes out will be peace of **** to run like i say i don't mind helping in anyway because if i would of had abit of help my server would of been running brilliant but you get people mithering and you have to keep your eye out for if your needed and you have to do ALOT just to keep everybody happy :/ and yes you can still use sandboxie (Or give a differant GM ownership of account and let him/her run around buffing)
Old 07/07/2011, 23:35   #34

Gavsta can you give me the file your server please ??
Old 07/07/2011, 23:39   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post

are you trying to tell me you have a server running with 0 glichs.... i don't think you have mate or you wouldn't be crying soooo much because i closed my server GL Goodbye
i have the name / hair / friend list / guild page fixed oh and btw i never played on your server... because all public hamachi server are **** but yours took **** to a whole new level because it was only running for half a day before you **** your pants and realised that you cant run a server.

nice excuse btw "i dont want to ruin my computer"
Old 07/07/2011, 23:39   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by said200 View Post
Gavsta can you give me the file your server please ??
the files are in the forums on here rappelz private server
Old 07/07/2011, 23:47   #37

I do not think you can give me the link?
Old 07/07/2011, 23:47   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratehat2 View Post
i have the name / hair / friend list / guild page fixed oh and btw i never played on your server... because all public hamachi server are **** but yours took **** to a whole new level because it was only running for half a day before you **** your pants and realised that you cant run a server.

nice excuse btw "i dont want to ruin my computer"
dude don't complain then the people who played my server know why it closed
Old 07/07/2011, 23:51   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
dude don't complain then the people who played my server know why it closed
haha k im done had a great conversation bye now
Old 07/07/2011, 23:54   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratehat2 View Post
haha k im done had a great conversation bye now
bye bye good luck have fun
Old 07/08/2011, 00:01   #41

Urgent

Hello gavsta .... you could upload the files to the web server I would like to have your files to a server ... private or send me a MESSAGE here ... Thank you very much!