thats why u put it in another chat like guild for example ^^
putting it in a chat filter is not the problem... it is actually teaching the bot HOW to read... you have to teach it what to look for... then how to tell the beginning of a letter/number... then deciphering the number/letter and moving on to the next character... then teaching it when it has reached the end of that string and so on... it is a very in-depth code. The idea is still in the back of my mind though.
Hello all,
Ive been trying version 12.3 and its without doubt a great improvement!!!!!
but i have some small questions about the settings:
In the Battle and Misc tab, when it says for example: ALT+F9 3000 30.
what does the "3000" or "30"stand for? sec?
IF i want to decrease the delay should increase the value of 3000 or increase.
Thank you in advanced!
Also i want to add, I found my first pet card using the bot!!!!!!!!!! E-Bp! next stop E-Hawk(hopefully)!!!
Since long time i downloaded JTs bot...
NICE REALLY NICE WORK...
I LOVE THE KEYSETTINGS...more attack skills. ,-)
But why you force the F-keys...can u make it selectable .. i mean...that i can put my attack skills on F2-F6 and so on..my own keysettings..u know ? ^^
Hello all,
Ive been trying version 12.3 and its without doubt a great improvement!!!!!
but i have some small questions about the settings:
In the Battle and Misc tab, when it says for example: ALT+F9 3000 30.
what does the "3000" or "30"stand for? sec?
IF i want to decrease the delay should increase the value of 3000 or increase.
Thank you in advanced!
Also i want to add, I found my first pet card using the bot!!!!!!!!!! E-Bp! next stop E-Hawk(hopefully)!!!
Read a few pages back, JT gave a full explanation of how this works...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiglum
It doesn't work on my pc. I have windows vista home premium 34- Bit
What's wrong? PLS HELP thx
A little more detail would help, you're not gonna get any answers with that info...
I think its always the same Problem, I cant start the but from inside the rappelz window, but interesting is that i can close him.. oO, very confusing^^
Onesmore my settings:
Desktop : 1280x1024
Rappelz : 1024x768
OS: Windows Vista Home Premium