hey man so for the first 20 lvls the bot was the **** now it will kill one thing then just spins around and gets itself killed any segestions to fix it
hey man so for the first 20 lvls the bot was the **** now it will kill one thing then just spins around and gets itself killed any segestions to fix it
I assume that for the first 20 lvls, you were pretty much at the Trainee island, where mobs are relatively easy, mostly non-agro, and in large abundance regardless of your location... there's no way for you to change anything about what you're doing to "fix" how well the bot works... try to find an area where the mobs have a good respawn rate, and make sure that you can kill them relatively easily... that's about as good as it's going to get until the bot gets the functionality to move around a bit when it finds no mobs to kill...
hey, im not sure if im doing this right but when i start the bot rappelz just minimizes then pop rappelz back up then minimizes again keeps doing that process back and forth every 5 seconds. anyone having same problem?
hey man so for the first 20 lvls the bot was the **** now it will kill one thing then just spins around and gets itself killed any segestions to fix it
LMAOO who would use a bot to lvl the first 20 lvls it takes at MOST 3 hours to do it on your own, one day with a friggen bot...
well i still use 10.9 cause it works perfectly for meh and i havent tried 11.1 but this is what i had to do to get rid of that **** that **** error.
press ALT+O to open options check mark windowed, and set the resolution to the lowest setting and click confirm. open the bot, click the game and press insert and BAM no error
another thing, this program is not a human.. EXPECT to be dead when you come back to the game. if your not? well then praise the lord. or what i do, set a alarm if your sleeping and wake up to check on the bot like once or twice a night.
K, my comp's pretty typical, I'm running a Vista x32 system, with 2 GB RAM, NVidia GForce 4400 GT, and I think that's all that counts =/
NVM, fixed a few security errors, and now everything runs smoothly
Please elaborate with what your problem was and the exact thing that solved your problem...
Quote:
Originally Posted by aseasease
hey, im not sure if im doing this right but when i start the bot rappelz just minimizes then pop rappelz back up then minimizes again keeps doing that process back and forth every 5 seconds. anyone having same problem?
sorry abt my english isnt that great :P
I am not certain, but I believe that was a setting in Windows itself causing that and nothign to do with Rappelz or the bot. This was discussed before in the previous thread this was started in... and a solution was posted there.
Is this bot secure ?
If it better to use the bot with a new Char or better new account? Because when i used it with my main Acc and the Bot is detected, what happends than ? Permanent Bann ? or Abyys ?
What kind of Character is the best to use it with that Bot and finaly which Lv must he have
hey man so for the first 20 lvls the bot was the **** now it will kill one thing then just spins around and gets itself killed any segestions to fix it
A very important change happens when you cross level 20... R2 equipment. The enemies also seem to sport a much higher attack and defense as well. You will have to max out your equipment and add plenty of powerful soul stones to boost your stats to be able to handle enemies the same as you did when you were pre level 20. I personally boost strength and agility for botting. Also keep in mind... this is a bot, not a complete replacement of the player. This was made to remove some of the boring grinding involved in farming things like pet cards or other misc items/equipment for money. It is not a replacement of the warm body required to actually play the game. A lot of the deaths could also be related to someone PKing you because they think you are a bot. This happens to me sometimes.
I was in Holidays, just came back and i see a lot happened here! ;D
I just checked the new Wordmaker and it works great for me.
So heres the Information of Megaloceros and Mondhase(Moon Rabbit) from german Rappelz version. I know there are some more Bottraps and i will post them later.
JT, just wanted to add to what I said in my previous post about doing what you did for the Damaged mobs as you did for the known bot-traps, would this method also be possible for "Possible Bot-traps"? i.e. when one encounters them, it tabs to see if there are any other mobs around before turning the screen?
I was in Holidays, just came back and i see a lot happened here! ;D
I just checked the new Wordmaker and it works great for me.
So heres the Information of Megaloceros and Mondhase(Moon Rabbit) from german Rappelz version. I know there are some more Bottraps and i will post them later.
Thanks, I will see what I can do to impliment this.
I can still use this, but for future reference... do not use code boxes... they delete any varriables from the script.
JT, just wanted to add to what I said in my previous post about doing what you did for the Damaged mobs as you did for the known bot-traps, would this method also be possible for "Possible Bot-traps"? i.e. when one encounters them, it tabs to see if there are any other mobs around before turning the screen?
Keep up the great work bro!
I will look into this - sounds like a nice idea, but some of these modifications seem to be making the bot not work as designed for some that the bot was already working fine for. Not a very good thing.
Added an adjustable delay under the misc tab of the bot. If you are getting Line -1 error, then increase this value and see if it fixes it. If it does fix your problem please post your result so I can see if I am just waisting my time here. I imagine this is most of the problem... but it is just my best guess.
If the bot was working fine for you before you can just set this value to 1... or 0... not sure if it will work with a 0 in it. I have it set at 5 by default to see what kind of feedback I might get.
Thanks, I will see what I can do to impliment this.
I can still use this, but for future reference... do not use code boxes... they delete any varriables from the script.
oops, ok sry i edited the post. Thx for the fast answer! ^^
oops, ok sry i edited the post. Thx for the fast answer! ^^
did you see what I was refering to? It was removing the $xlet varriable from the code. Both of these are the same line. Code boxes remove them for some strange reason and I am not sure why.