aber das prob was ich hab ist das die sicht gleich bleibt
also kein links rechts drehnung oder hoch runter
kann ich da was machen
ps. habt ihr noch ne info wie ich den Word maker V4 richtig nutze
denn wenn ich was eingebe dann kommt immer gleich ein fehler
oder muss das so sein das der maker noch buggy is
josh111888, unfortunately, at this point, the bot picks up everything. I think JT is planning on making it so that you can turn the option of looting on and off, but if possible, that would be a good suggestion for a future feature
Make sure you are pausing and unpausing the bot with the pause/break button only. that seems to be the cause of a majority of the line 1 errors. So once you use the Insert key to start DO NOT TOUCH IT AGAIN.
thx a lot rollins.
I started the bot and immediately paused and then unpaused it. Now it works great!!!
thx a lot
thx a lot rollins.
I started the bot and immediately paused and then unpaused it. Now it works great!!!
thx a lot
No problem man glad I could be of help. There are a handful of little things that can cause problems, however they have all been discussed n this thread. I suggest you , or anyone new to the bot, take the time to, at the very least, skim thru this thread and read all of JT's posts. That will help anyone new to the bot greatly.
This is probably found elsewhere, but I'm too ..... ignorant ...... to find it.
How do you get the game to connect using a hidden/fake ISP. From what I could gather reading through the post, if caught using the bot, you lose ALL of your alts on that account and your ISP gets blocked.
I'm not worried about the account, my plan is to set up a new account and run the bot on my laptop. Then I can just log into my main account from my desktop and trade with "myself" from the bot to my main. I'm mainly just looking to use the bot as a way to make some rupees and maybe be able to finally afford a good pet and some decent armor/weapons.
What I am worried about is having my ISP blocked and not being able to play the game at all.
This is probably found elsewhere, but I'm too ..... ignorant ...... to find it.
How do you get the game to connect using a hidden/fake ISP. From what I could gather reading through the post, if caught using the bot, you lose ALL of your alts on that account and your ISP gets blocked.
I'm not worried about the account, my plan is to set up a new account and run the bot on my laptop. Then I can just log into my main account from my desktop and trade with "myself" from the bot to my main. I'm mainly just looking to use the bot as a way to make some rupees and maybe be able to finally afford a good pet and some decent armor/weapons.
What I am worried about is having my ISP blocked and not being able to play the game at all.
So far they have not been blocking IP adresses for bots as far as we know or that has been discussed in this thread. I believe Jt said he had his first two accounts banned , but it is most likely due to Rappelz having net fishers out looking for threads such as this and linked his forum account here to his game account. As long as you are using a secondary account you should be fine, I would suggest trading all your items / money to your home account thru the Auction house, it will make it much harder for them to catch anything going on. Easier to employ a GM to sit and monitor trades between accounts then it is to monitor each AH transaction.
Lanoblesse- "Insert" key starts bot , "Pause/Break" key pauses and ...wait for it ....unpauses the bot.
If that doesn't work I find beating my head on a wall is usually more helpful then reading the 49 page thread that discusses my problems and the solutions to them.
By AUTO-FARM i was hoping something like instantly drop cards???? =D =D =D =D
I was only checking if it were possible to do those or not but I see now most of them are already being done or impossible to do.
But the one i want the most is instead of changing the job class to breeder WHICH I POINT OUT DOES NOT WORK change it to cleric or add a BOT spell which does the restortation skill off the clerics
Oooh and JT when is the next version coming out????
lol I think you might be confused on the difference between a bot program and a hack. The bot only is capable of doing the same things you would normally do if you were sitting at your computer playing, a hack program is more along the lines of things you are asking for.
Rollins, thank you for having the patience to answer the past couple of people how have, essentially, asked the same question... back to back lol :P
Fahim, the bot never claims to change your class to a Breeder lol nor does it claim to allow you to use the skills of any other class... the option for "Breeder" is if the bot should use specific skills in specific slots or not, as a convience to users who already are breeders... read the first post for more info And again, I think Rollins is right... you're confusing an afk bot with a hack program...
thats not possible... the drop system is server side...like all other things.. (99,9%) .. and since the new hackshield is out..u cant even use ram search toolz like cheat engine and so on...
if u dont care the game..and u just want to hack (manipulate) the game....PLAY metin2 or perfect world........... if u like more action...play Unreal tournament 2004...in ut2004 u have more rights then the admin...i even can kick the admin out of his own server. ,-)
--------------------------------------
WHATS UP WITH JT ? ????
WE LOST JT !!!!!!!!!!!
--------------------------------------
i think the rappelz admins kidnapped him and now he is captured in some basement for the next 24 years... *harhar*