Try using a proxy to connect if they banned your ip. Or get someone you trust to try your rappelz account to check if its banned or not. if ONLY your ip is banned you can either phone your ISP and ask for it to be changed (if it's static) or just restart your modem if it's dynamic so it gets another ip address...you can alternatively install a program named ProxyFirewall...find a working proxy server and play through it !
it already does that...if there are no mobs in your current camera view, it turns the camera. just make sure that you run rappelz in windows mode, the rappelz window is smaller than your windows screen resolution, you move the rappelz window to the left/top corner of your screen and that you don't move the bot window from the original position when it's run.
wow, that's great news for everyone (the part about that it works for more people)
unfortunately, it still doesn't work on my computer for the same reason it hasn't before.
however, if it's working on other vistas there might be some other issues.
1. I'm using a dell laptop (it uses a weird driver so the computer thinks it's got 2 monitors)
2. desktop resolution = 1280 x 800, but when I set rappelz windowed mode to 1024 x 768 the bottom of the game client falls off the screen because the computer (again for a reason I'm uncertain) stretches the game (everything's taller)
but in terms of specs my computer doesn't have an issue.
(2 gigs, 2.0 dual core, 128 MB video)
but great work again jt.
I wrote this on Vista... I have it working on Vista X86 and Vista X64. My problem was getting it to work propperly on windows XP. Not sure what a lot of the issues are being caused by, but hopefully some that were getting the error will post their experience with the latest. I am going to probibly expand the program further and put the bot-trap deffinitions in a seperate file so the targeting will speed up. I have to research this though. I have added the new bot-traps in the version I am currently writing, but it will not be implimented until i figure out what to do about the targeting delays.
V11.4d
- WOOO HOOOO.... I fixed the lag issue when it was reading the target names! Now it is lightning fast when using my new bot-trap detection system i wrote. This is the motivation to possibly teach this bot to read copmpletely, but baby steps... As i noted in V11.4c... I have added more German bot-traps and another English bot-trap.
I was just using you bot v11.4d, works well . The word maker, doesn't work at all. I'll be testing your software alllllllll night long... Please fill free to contact me (MSN)
I was just using you bot v11.4d, works well . The word maker, doesn't work at all. I'll be testing your software alllllllll night long... Please fill free to contact me (MSN)
Simple question: do you know HOW to use the word maker? Cause I don't think that a single person who's known how to use it on these boards has ever said that the word maker doesn't work...
If you think you've followed the directions on how to use it properly, and truly feel that it doesn't work properly for you for some reason, how about giving us a little more info on why/how it didn't work
Problem: Bot Tabs to a mob, uses Force Chip, then immediately issues an attack on target. If mob is too far to cast Force Chip, character begins walking to mob to get in range, but command switches to attack before Force Chip is used.
Solution: Do not issue attack after Force Chip is used, Rappelz has an option enabled by default called "Attack on Force Chip", attack command is automatic after Force Chip is used.
Thus far, here's the verdict...
Microsoft Windows XP Pro
Service Pack 3, v.3264
You bot kills a mob, wont loot it. "Waiting for creature to die", this goes on for about 2-3 minutes. Searches for another creature.
Pretty good, however. I can't get it to loot, or chip... The Wordmaker when trying to open it says -1 something. Closes.. It's a darn good start, this is the closest thing I've seen to a bot for this game.
GZ, you've done wayyyyyyyy better than I ever could ^^.
Problem: Bot Tabs to a mob, uses Force Chip, then immediately issues an attack on target. If mob is too far to cast Force Chip, character begins walking to mob to get in range, but command switches to attack before Force Chip is used.
Solution: Do not issue attack after Force Chip is used, Rappelz has an option enabled by default called "Attack on Force Chip", attack command is automatic after Force Chip is used.
That does Attack, not attack with creature...you'll end up with nothing but a green,big and mean moon rabbit running after you if you do that.