Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › MMORPGs › Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 14:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



I want your help

Discussion on I want your help within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 139
Received Thanks: 12
I want your help

Hello every body ....

Can any one tell me the way of adding more NPC shops to the server?

Thank you ....
diaa yousef is offline  
Old   #2

 
Musta²'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 542
Received Thanks: 425
you have asked this more than 10 times , no one answerd , if some one want to anser you , he will answer from the 1st post !!
Musta² is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 139
Received Thanks: 12
why no one want to answer me is that a secret and I asked this once not 10 times and that question was in "Rappelz server files" not in new thread
diaa yousef is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.