Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 17:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NewGuy in town

Discussion on NewGuy in town within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NewGuy in town

Hey im new to this forum and I was searching for a rappelz private server, but i cant find it anywhere..can someone give me a link and some details on how to install it..

Thankyou
Old 05/27/2011, 17:53   #2

Not a good first impression of you, search the forum before asking, 9 times out of 10 it's been answerd before.
Old 05/27/2011, 18:08   #3

@Badguy91
dont take it personally, but we have a shitload of retarded spammers here, making the lifes of the real community very hard.

Always use the search funtction, to find, what you want to find.

Ufo
Old 05/27/2011, 20:00   #4

elite*gold: 1
You do not even have to use the search function, the f*cking tutorial is on the main page.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2011, 23:33   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muumiarmor View Post
Not a good first impression of you, search the forum before asking, 9 times out of 10 it's been answerd before.
close more like 10 mill and counting :P