YOUR OWN RAPPELZ SERVER
Built around your ideas — without spending years fighting with the old Rappelz mess.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━
Have you ever looked at the currently available Rappelz servers and thought:
“I would do this differently.”
The balance would be better.
The progression would make more sense.
The administration would actually listen.
And the server would finally feel like something made for you.
Unfortunately, creating a Rappelz server normally means dealing with undocumented databases, outdated tools, broken releases, old source code, Lua scripts, client problems and hundreds of systems that were never designed to be easy to modify.
This is where I come in — all in white, once again.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━
WHO AM I?
Most people in this community know me as YoSiem. Over the years I have worked on projects such as Immortal, Hector’s Secret and Arcane, together with many client, GameServer, Lua, database, tool and source-code projects.
I have also publicly released multiple tools, scripts and technical solutions for the Rappelz community.
I am no longer interested in personally operating another server. I am 27 years old, I have a professional career, personal goals, a future family to think about and eventually a house to buy.
That does not mean I am leaving Rappelz development.
I am simply changing the model.
You bring the idea.
You decide the balance.
You control the community.
I build the technical foundation and help you understand it.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━
WHO IS THIS SERVICE FOR?
- Players who always dreamed about creating their own Rappelz server.
- Future server owners without previous Rappelz development experience.
- Existing administrators who are tired of unstable, dirty or undocumented release files.
- Teams that already have ideas but need a developer capable of implementing them.
- People who want a proper technical foundation instead of another two-week copy-paste server.
You do not need previous Rappelz development experience.
You do, however, need a clear idea and the willingness to manage your own project and community.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━
WHAT DO I OFFER?
1. CLEAN 9.1 SOURCE-BASED FOUNDATION
A cleaner and actively maintained 9.1 source-based foundation taken from the modern repack I am developing.
This is not another random package downloaded from a forgotten forum thread.
Depending on the selected scope, the package may include:
- Modernized Visual Studio 2022 / v143 development environment.
- Client and GameServer updated to modern C++ standards.
- Cleaner project structure and build workflow.
- Database, server and client configuration.
- My fixes and source-side improvements.
- Access to the tools required to manage and develop the server.
- Installation on your host.
- Basic onboarding and explanation of the workflow.
- A future upgrade path for improvements developed inside my repack, including the modern client and DirectX 11 work when appropriate.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━
2. ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE
For people who want a more developed technical foundation, I can offer a package based on the source-side work and experience accumulated while working on Immortal, Hector’s Secret and Arcane.
Depending on the agreed scope, this may include:
- Client performance and stability improvements.
- Improved networking and smoother gameplay.
- Source-level bug fixes.
- Existing frameworks for custom systems.
- Improved server-side architecture.
- Quality-of-life improvements for development and administration.
- Additional tools and automated workflows.
Important: this package includes my technical work and source-side solutions.
It does
NOT automatically include the private content, player databases, maps, quests, items, identities or complete databases belonging to Immortal, Hector’s Secret or Arcane.
You receive a foundation for creating
your own server, not a stolen copy of somebody else’s project.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━
3. CUSTOM DEVELOPMENT
Do you want something that does not exist yet?
I can develop it separately.
Examples include:
- Custom Lua systems and automatic events.
- New dungeons, bosses and progression systems.
- Skills, classes and balance adjustments.
- Custom equipment, items and crafting systems.
- Pets, summon systems and skill trees.
- Drop systems and economy changes.
- Quests and NPC systems.
- Database and administration tools.
- Client-side and GameServer source modifications.
- Solutions created specifically for your server concept.
Custom development is priced separately depending on complexity and required testing.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━
WHY IS IT EASIER TO MANAGE?
For approximately two years I have been building tools that automate and simplify common Rappelz development tasks.
For example, changing a skill should not require searching through hundreds of undocumented database columns. You select the skill inside a tool, inspect its properties and change values such as damage, cooldown or other parameters through a structured interface.
The same philosophy applies to summons, items, monsters, administration, database changes and other parts of development.
The goal is simple:
Spend less time fighting old files.
Spend more time designing your server.
I can also show you how to use tools such as Claude Code or Codex around the project, although I do not recommend blindly letting AI modify a production server without understanding and testing the changes.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━
HOSTING AND INSTALLATION
I can help you:
- Choose an appropriate and reasonably priced host.
- Determine the hardware required for your expected player count.
- Install and configure the complete server environment.
- Configure the databases, GameServer, AuthServer and client.
- Test the initial connection and basic server functionality.
- Prepare backups and hand over the project.
- Understand how to start, stop, update and maintain the server.
A website, donation shop and community management are
not included by default.
A website may be discussed separately when required.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━
SUPPORT — CLEAR RULES
I do not want misunderstandings, so the support scope is agreed before the project starts.
- Bugs directly caused by my delivered work are fixed during the agreed support period.
- New systems, new content and later changes are separate development work.
- I do not provide unlimited lifetime development after one payment.
- I do not operate your server or manage your players for you.
- All deliverables, milestones and responsibilities are written down before development begins.
- Larger projects can be divided into separate milestones.
This protects both sides and makes it clear what you are actually paying for.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- You send me your server idea and requirements.
- We choose the most suitable technical foundation.
- We agree on the exact scope, deliverables, support and price.
- I prepare and install the agreed package.
- We test the server together.
- You receive the project, tools and onboarding.
- Additional systems can be developed later when required.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━
BEFORE CONTACTING ME
Please include:
- The epic or general type of server you want.
- Low-rate, medium-rate, high-rate, PvE, PvP or another concept.
- Your most important required features.
- Whether you already have hosting.
- Whether you need source-code development.
- Your realistic budget range.
- Your current experience with Rappelz server development.
This allows me to tell you immediately what is realistic and what would only waste your money.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━
YOUR RAPPELZ SERVER CAN ACTUALLY BE YOURS
Not another server where somebody else decides everything.
Not another broken release with no documentation.
Not another copy that disappears after two weeks.
Your idea. Your balance. Your community. Your server.
Prices depend on the selected foundation and development scope.
For initial contact, send me a private message on elitepvpers.
After defining the basic scope, we can continue the technical discussion on Discord.
Serious inquiries only.
Have a great day!
~YoSiem