Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rupees on RU servers!

Discussion on Rupees on RU servers! within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rupees on RU servers!

I will buy rupees on RU servers
In the prospects in large numbers on an ongoing basis.
Thank you
Old 01/10/2022, 11:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Пантера курс 1 к 20. Обращайся. При опте возможен курс повыше немного.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Want to buy big amout rupees / Kauf rupees oder +25-24 items / +25-24 stuff
01/17/2020 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
Hello dear Rappelz players. I want to spent over 1000usd for nice stuff and tons of rupees. You can add me on discord there we talk: blackjey#4715 we use middleman for trade i pay for the service. Server DE / USA
(NA)Rappelz: Rupees on Multiply Servers! Fast Delivery and Cheap Fixed Price!
11/08/2016 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
We offer you Rappelz(US) Gold, please Contact us @ Skype, our partners to query the available quantity on request and to determine the curent price. We will then immediately act the wishes of the customer to care and to determine the best possible price. Contact: Skype: MMOfrontStorage Please ask our Partners in which Server or what Version of the Game it is acting, thx. Payment Method
WTS Rupees on Cheiron 2,5 Euro per 1kkk Rupees
03/22/2015 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, ich verkaufe Rupees auf dem Server Cheiron Ich verlange pro 1kkk 2,50 Euro nur über Paypal bezahlbar. Ich werde nicht first gehen, wenn Ihr mir nicht trusted genug scheint. Falls ihr mir nicht vertraut können wir immer mit kleineren Mengen handeln.
WTs rupees rupees on baphomet and undine 0.5usd/B
07/16/2013 - Rappelz Trading - 8 Replies
selling rupees on both servers. asking 0.5 usd/B also selling on baphomet a 150+ s1 undine and a 143 s1 drillbot. pm ur offers on them. skype. kevin.piot
WTT (US-Server Lydian) Rupees gegen (DE-Server Horus) Rupees
04/22/2009 - Rappelz - 2 Replies
biete 74.641.990 Rupees auf Lydian zum Tausch gegen Rupees auf dem Server Horus mfg BIG_N00B