Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Want to buy items or rupees on Reviac

Discussion on Want to buy items or rupees on Reviac within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Want to buy items or rupees on Reviac

Well the title pretty much sums it up so if you want to get rid of something hit me up.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Want to buy big amout rupees / Kauf rupees oder +25-24 items / +25-24 stuff
01/17/2020 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
Hello dear Rappelz players. I want to spent over 1000usd for nice stuff and tons of rupees. You can add me on discord there we talk: blackjey#4715 we use middleman for trade i pay for the service. Server DE / USA
I buy rupees reviac server
11/21/2019 - Rappelz Trading - 3 Replies
Hi all I want to buy a lot of stuff or accounts or gold. I tell you immediately I need rupees first since I got scam here 120$ USD.. Really piss but I want to buy gold since im a player and will send money thought PayPal with confirmed screen shoot I buy .6$\usd billion 100 USD for 200b worth of stuff I spent hundreds of cash want good deals and no scammer Pm me